Ot just a widdle test

Well, this is posted from T-bird and it opened the picture of Denny's terrible childhood and the newest post downloaded was 12/7 . . . .
Budd

Budd Cochran wrote:

My newsserver seems to have dumped the past month or so of messages. On Wed. every message on all newsgroups I subscribe to came up saying 'expired' and no new messages until this morning.
I have been using T-Bird and it works well for me. Prior to T-Bird I used Netscape which is nearly identicle.
I didn't see your reply till I went to Google. I'll give it a few days to "catch up" as it turns out the cable was cut a couple times by construction crews over the past couple days.
(sarcasm on) Gotta love those guys that dig before looking. ( sarcasm off)
Budd
""""My newsserver seems to have dumped the past month or so of messages. On Wed. every message on all newsgroups I subscribe to came up saying 'expired' and no new messages until this morning.
I have been using T-Bird and it works well for me. Prior to T-Bird I used Netscape which is nearly identicle. """"

Well ya did better than I did. I couldn't get the childhood pic. But after seeing what it evolved into as it grew up and out, I can probably pass on the early pic's. <BFG>
Roy
Ah, ya didn't miss much, but to be honest, having met the the furry bum in person, he ain't too bad . . . ya just gotta watch him around carrots . . .he gets . . ."excited, ya know?