OT...kids

Page 1 of 2
I took a couple of rifles to the range last evening and my middle daughter tagged along. After shooting awhile, Julie declared she would rather shoot a
M48 Mauser that my AR15. I guess she's not recoil sensitive. And she ain't a bad shot either...
Denny

Are you trying to tell us she is a better shot than you?? <VBG>
Roy

Not yet but I bet she could be. All my rifles are too long for her, I need to find her a Mosin M44 or M38 and I bet she could beat me. I'm guessing it's the 22 year old eyes that are doing it..<BG>
Denny

ummmm... I think the question would be whether she was not as bad a shot, wouldn't it?
Mac

Explain...
In article

Indeed.
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 21:40:07 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

happened.
beekeep

This coulda been interesting.. <BG>
Denny (the gun loving uneducated hillbilly)

That seems to be the pattern. Wait until he finds out that you are really a rabbit! <BFG> Roy

could be. when did he show up anyway? i must have been away.
thegunloving guy.

he's been here since before i came around. but his info is getting weirder here recently, also i noticed the signature line has changed a little.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

Mabe it is the return of.. are ya ready? D D
Roy

Dean Dardwin? ;-)

You asked this question before and you thought it was me that tracked him/her/it down. It was someone called Samsara. I don't think he used any special program. DD/PD posted his real name. Sometimes you can get the city and state from the IP address his computer was connecting from. A name and city search on whitepages.com gets you an address and phone number for anyone that is listed. If you have an unusual name like I do you don't even need the city. I'm the only person listed in the state of GA with my name. Once you have the address mapquest.com can give you a map showing the exact location.
Richard Moses 832 S Estelle St Wichita, KS 67211-2915 (316) 260-5771 Map: http://tinyurl.com/pe92j
--
Ken

Not unless it's a clone or another snoman... Sno has been in the cheby group for years and never seemed this radical..
Mac

beekeep
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:06:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

yep.. pepper spray.... the good stuff like the cops use is pretty potent.. Mac

It is suggested that people should make sure that their mind is running before engaging in the typing process..
What color IS the sky in your world, Sno?
Mac