OT legality of strobe lights on vehicles, plus rough ride

The truck already has a rubber bedliner. The paint is not lumpy and I really appreciate having 1/8" of dried caked paint there, like you say, it is a greatrust protector.

So, if I go to Napa, I should ask for a "white chromium primer", right?

Ny 4 year old loves it too, it rides like a boat (until it hits a speedbump). The truck is a '90, by the way. It has only 35 thousand miles on it. My own 1999 dodge ram truck

I had for the last 7 years, already has twice more miles.

I will eventually sell the '90 truck, but so far I drive it wherever I can. I bought it at an auction.

Here's a video of the Dodge 350:

Thanks for the primer suggestions.

Ignoramus28190

In Michigan blue flashing lights are police only. Red for police and fire. Yellow for anything else.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

rach replied: call ahead -- yes, in the spray bomb -- you won't need much -- if they have it in flat or gloss get gloss -- most napa places have black and white chromium primer on hand, but it isn't body season in IL yet is it ? so they might not have much stock. If they don't know what you mean, I'll get you the part number.

rach

You're right. Oops! I'll bet he loves it!

My own 1999 dodge ram truck

ooh! fancy -- we have filmage -- very impressive. btw, nothing wrong with those shocks

no problem

Reply to
Rachel Easson