OT More sad new's

Benny Parsons passed away this morning. He's really going to be missed.
Roy

Who? Your uncle? father?

Roy wrote:

Please tell me that you are joking!

Nope, he's been in a coma for a bit. A blood clot as a result of treatment as I understand it.
Roy wrote:

Man, you REALLY know how to ruin a guys day! That must be part of Buddism.

A whole lot of people had their day ruined today. BP was nothing but class. I wonder what they will do with him out of the broadcast booth.

Buddism really pales in the grand scheme of thing's when you hear news like this.

Roy wrote:

Yup. It is going to make for a not so "exciting" season. Different with out having him on there. Maybe Ned Jarrett will come back for a bit.

Wonder who they will get to replace him? Anyway, here is a link to an article about his death.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/lars_anderson/01/16/parsons/index.html
Thanks for the article. Seems like a fellow I'd have enjoyed meeting.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.