OT More sad new's

Benny Parsons passed away this morning. He's really going to be missed.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Who? Your uncle? father?

Reply to
GeekBoy

Please tell me that you are joking!

Reply to
azwiley1

Nope, he's been in a coma for a bit. A blood clot as a result of treatment as I understand it.

Reply to
Roy

Man, you REALLY know how to ruin a guys day! That must be part of Buddism.

Reply to
azwiley1

A whole lot of people had their day ruined today. BP was nothing but class. I wonder what they will do with him out of the broadcast booth.

Buddism really pales in the grand scheme of thing's when you hear news like this.

Reply to
Roy

Yup. It is going to make for a not so "exciting" season. Different with out having him on there. Maybe Ned Jarrett will come back for a bit.

Reply to
azwiley1

Wonder who they will get to replace him? Anyway, here is a link to an article about his death.

The Addison's

Thanks for the article. Seems like a fellow I'd have enjoyed meeting.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon