OT<< moving 4 sale>>

Talked my wife into putting the house in MA on the market. Of course she put conditions. If it doesn't sell in 65 days which will allow her to give
proper notice at her teaching job, it comes off the market until next year. Which may or may not be a bad thing. So if anybody is looking or relocating I may have what you are looking for.
Oh, I also have a number of MA compliant hand guns for sale.
Roy

you thinking you won't need any in florida? not sure about that.

No, that's not it at all. MA is so restrictive that a number of maker's will not develop a gun and jump through all the hoops that MA requires. A double stack can't be bought here. FL has no restrictions, thus a wider selection of guns to choose from

ooh. that sounds like fun! geez, how unfair is this? you get retirement....you get to buy new guns.....and what do i get? sheryl in the ng. i realize no one promised me a bed of roses, but that sux.

Life can be so unfair at times.... I guess it just sucks to be you..... <VBG>
Denny

Denny

You are a prick! A little one at that. <BFG>
Roy

Does that mean you'll take it???? <G>
Denny

Roy

So, how many carrots does it take to equal 500 bucks?
So I'd probably see a couple of dozen carrots.

If you can ship the house to AZ for me, I'll talk to you (and my wife) about it. <bg>