OT Nashville Steak House

Just need a few recommendations from any of you who might be from Nashville or go there often.

Going in November to the National Youth Workers Convention.

My Youth Director and I always like to have a nice steak and brew when we get into a new city.

Any suggestions?

We'll be staying at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel by the Nashville Convention Center.

Anybody have a good steak house they want to recommend?

Reply to
Bryan

RamMan