OT Nashville Steak House

Just need a few recommendations from any of you who might be from Nashville or go there often.
Going in November to the National Youth Workers Convention.
My Youth Director and I always like to have a nice steak and brew when we get into a new city.
Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel by the Nashville Convention Center.
Anybody have a good steak house they want to recommend?
Best steaks in town; Nashville Stockyards; world famous