OT: Other Postings of the Messenger!

Well guys, I guess we are not special after all. Good ol' (self proclaimed) Messenger of God is doing the same, self righteous, I am correct you are all bigots and heathens, cram it down your throat, like
it or not preaching in the following groups and from the looks of it, he is alienating everyone there too.
sci.med.cardiology alt.support.diabetes
Here I was hoping that we were his special flock!

What name is he using? I didn't see it.
The same, Budd.
Well, let me restate that, he was doing in in those groups, so maybe we are special after all.
Roy wrote:

Ya didn't bother to check the dates did ya? How long ago were they?
Cardiology group was due only to unnoticed crossposts, btw.
Diabetes group wasn't the support group I thought it would be for my diabetes, it's just a bunch of whiners.
And ask yourself what this kind of pettiness, childishness, more correctly, is doing for your image.
Budd

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:52:12 -0700, "Budd Cochran"

his point remains, same type of posts from you. not sure the date matters that much.

yeah, it was just an accident.

whoa, so you say diabetics are just a bunch of whiners? hmmm.

yeah, if he keeps it up for a few years and is able to become even more petty and childish............well actually a whole lot more petty and childish.........he might get close to what you have done for yours.

Let me give you this to think on. He has shown that you continue to be a friggin' idiot every where you go.