OT-Our tow trucks are an endangered breed !!!

Page 1 of 2
Check out this British video:
http://www.exn.ca/video/?video=exn20040414-towbike.asx
Budd

Oh God! Now you have your work cut out modifying the Chushman.
'Guess we won't be seeing you in here for a few months!
beekeep

Nope, don't need to. Cushman made and still makes three and four wheelers. <VBG>
Why even Roy wouldn't need training whe . . . . . well, . . . maybe _HE_ would.
I'll send you some pics, if you want.
Budd

Mike

If you sit in traffic with it long enough, it will sure feel like it does.

Now, Mike, you're not talking to that eastern wabbit, you should say that correctly . . .try again . . ."Yea, Budd !!!!! Yea, Budd!!!"
Does a Goldwing come with heated seats? I ride American brands now, and real riders don't need them. Just ask Beekeeper.
Budd

I think those big touring bikes have jacks to plug in your electric pants!
beekeep

Now that's a real comforting thought . . . .plug in your pants, rolling along at 70 . . . . .pants short out . . . .
Roasted nuts.
Budd

eastern wabbit? just stuff a couple of warm rabbits up your pants (falling apart at the gut) rach

Yep, he's an eastern wabbit, short ears, short tail, fat belly, short . . . . .nose, as compared to these Jackwabbits out here in the west, with the long ears and all that.
Had a kitten run up a pant leg back when I was ten . . . .thought I'd die of massive cat scratch fever. Ya see, back then in Indiana, it was hot and muggy in the summer time so we didn't usually wear any BVDs . . . . . .
Budd

Here kitty kitty....... here kitty kitty...... ROTFLMAO.... Budd, that isn't the way you play with four legged kittens... LOL, even at ten.
FMB

I know, but I was napping under the apple tree that beautiful afternoon after lunch and the durn thing (it belonged to a neighbor, btw) decided the leg of those cut-off jeans was a good place to nap.
It was when I rolled onto my side that the fuss began.
Durn near got circumcised. . . .
Budd

I can see the headline now "10 year old caught with pants down under an apple tree trying to get a little pussy!."
beekeep

Lessee . . .the pants were up, not down ( I don't nap under trees like you do, Greg)
and it was a neutered tomcat.
Now that I think back on it and dredge thru the memory files . . .I seem to remember the pain was about like what you would get with 1/2 a hive in your pants.
Budd

Back when I was the bee inspector (yes there is such a thing) I was with am Amish fellow lookig at his hive and wearing shorts. One of his hives was a little fiesty and a bee went up my pants leg and nailed me pretty good. It was pretty tuff going on like nothing ever happened!
Later that summer while at the Amish mill one of them reconized me and said"There's that crazy beekeeper that works bees in shorts!" I never had any idea that I would get such a reputation. I have been flagged dowm by them when they see my truck with the licence plate "honeybs" on it to ask bee questions.
Getting to know those people has been one of the funner things in my life.
beekeep

I thought that game was played with ferrits?
beekeep

sheep will do (from the old country ) dont forget the velcro <grn> hey, heard of pressed duck? after you eat the wabbit (they won't tell if you eat them), i'll tell you how an ol' algonquin told me to cure the fur (if you hurry you can make a bunny outfit for the missus before feb 14) rach

How would _YOU_ know that, Greg?
Budd

hey don't ask -- eac to his won hey

Rachel, in this group, darn little is off limits for comment by 900% of the group . . .just to give you fair warning.
Btw, welcome to the second most rednecked group on the internet ( The other group still thinks "logging on" is adding wood to a fire)
Budd