OT: Part needed

I know this is way OT, but screw it. I am looking for a couple parts for my motorcycle and was hoping someone here might know of a wealth of parts that could help. I need a set of main footpegs to fit a 93 Honda Shadow 600.

Reply to
azwiley1

I would have thought they would still be available from Honda, but you might check J.C.Whitney

But hey, ya need to ride a real man's bike, a Cushman.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

========= =========

~:~ marshmonster ~stirs his boiling mushrooms, sips his crownroyal, takes a stacker2~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

try here...

STEVE'S CYCLE SALVAGE TIFTON GEORGIA

800-622-9253 FAX 229-386-4628

STEVE'S CYCLE SALVAGE

25 US HWY 319 NORTH TIFTON,GA 31794

Christopher Thompson

Larry.. you trying to keep it original/stock?

Mac

mac davis

No, not necessarily Mac.

I have tried JC Whitney and all they have are the clamp >

Reply to
azwiley1

I usually went with road pegs, but I had a 79 Suzuki 850 that someone had taken the stock pegs off of... seems to me I bought a set that came closest to what I wanted and adapted the stud to fit the threaded holes in the frame...

I know of several places that could help ya, but none of them in your area... Maybe there's a "vintage" Honda club around?

Mac

mac davis