OT: Part needed

I know this is way OT, but screw it. I am looking for a couple parts for my motorcycle and was hoping someone here might know of a wealth of parts that
could help. I need a set of main footpegs to fit a 93 Honda Shadow 600.
I would have thought they would still be available from Honda, but you might check J.C.Whitney http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Browse/tf-Browse/s-10101/showCustom-0/N-111+600014701+10211/c-10111
But hey, ya need to ride a real man's bike, a Cushman. <VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
azwiley1 wrote:

================
http://www.hondashadow.net/forum /
~:~ marshmonster ~stirs his boiling mushrooms, sips his crownroyal, takes a stacker2~

my
that
try here...
STEVE'S CYCLE SALVAGE TIFTON GEORGIA
800-622-9253 FAX 229-386-4628
STEVE'S CYCLE SALVAGE 25 US HWY 319 NORTH TIFTON,GA 31794
http://www.motorcycle-atvparts.com/servlet/StoreFront
--
-Chris
05 CTD

Larry.. you trying to keep it original/stock?
Mac
No, not necessarily Mac.
I have tried JC Whitney and all they have are the clamp on pegs. No what I need, everything else they have is for Harley.

<reaching back a lot of years since I sold the last bike>
I usually went with road pegs, but I had a 79 Suzuki 850 that someone had taken the stock pegs off of... seems to me I bought a set that came closest to what I wanted and adapted the stud to fit the threaded holes in the frame...
I know of several places that could help ya, but none of them in your area... Maybe there's a "vintage" Honda club around?

Mac