OT....patching concrete

Yup! There ain't enuf plaster in Paris...... or Rome........or Seattle....... or Geneva....... or Berlin........ or Boston......... hell, you get the idea.....

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Gotta take the shot when it presents itself...

Got about two inches of slush about wed or thurs of last week and it was gone the next day when it got back in the 50's. Good thing I got the springfield for christmas!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hmmmmm.... seems to be a tag team from the seat boy's. The wide seat and the heated girly seat.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

And yer wife say's that's about it.

"Gotta take the shot when it presents itself..."

Supposed to be some this weekend, of course the weather guy's said that last week too.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hey, Roy, I'm on your side. When I suggested landing on something soft, I argued with myself for ten minutes before suggesting Denny. The other choice was for you to land on your head, but since I lost the argument . . .

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Damn!! The more they come, the worse they get!! The argument isn't all ya lost. Remember those repeated impacts?????? They have certainly taken their toll!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Naw, they didn't hurt me brain a bit . . .they hit my head.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I think I remember that... been self employed so long that time cards and things are just an old nightmare....

Damn... you start when you were 12?

damn, you must of banged your ankle getting in and out of those locos, huh? sounds like a comp claim coming up.. *g* Mac

mac davis

yeah, I've set off a few metal detectors.. lol

only if it's a long gun and you use your foot instead of a sand bag.. *g* Mac

mac davis

he hurt his ankle, bugs, not his ass.. Mac

mac davis

"xrays of his head reveal nothing"...

Mac

mac davis

That's right . . . .at max output they couldn't penetrate . . . but they did toast a couple cheese sandwiches.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Sue presented me with a Sig 239 in 357/40 for Christmas. Am thinking of useing it for a ccw, but gotta get more comfotable with it. Read a couple of thousand rounds.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hey bro!!!! Just went through your home page and ya left out a couple of pictures. A picture of those things ya use to make that I can never think of the name of. The things for chucking, tribect or something. And a picture of the gray haired, pony tailed old man.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Friggin' jackals!! They are all gathering.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I was 22. Talk about a generation gap. Here I am with a couple of other new guy's All of us back from nam, poney tail, beards and a go f*ck yourself attitude. All of us had family there but we were a shock to a real conservative, uptight workplace. But it all turned out well. We had a couple of the older guy's shareing a bone with us after a couple of months. That was a real change in a industry where alcohol was a real problem. Now you don't see or hear of anything being abused random d&a testing is a good thing at times.

Nah, that doesn't happen in the railroad industry, at least where I am. Ya get hurt on the job often enough. This was a screw up and a embarassment on my part.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Trebuchets, in French, Roy . . .or in Redneckese, Punkin' Chuckers.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Thank you. Sue knows all that stuff not me.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Well, that's why I gave you the Redneck translation.

Besides, it don't sound so sissy-fied, either, duz-it?

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Try clicking on the "Back to Mac" link in the upper left hand corner. It doesn't look like a link but it is and all the stuff you are looking for is there.

Reply to
TBone