OT....patching concrete

Page 4 of 4

And yer wife say's that's about it.<BFG>
"Gotta take the shot when it presents itself..."

Supposed to be some this weekend, of course the weather guy's said that last week too.
Roy

Yup! There ain't enuf plaster in Paris...... or Rome........or Seattle....... or Geneva....... or Berlin........ or Boston......... hell, you get the idea.....
;^)
Mike

Hmmmmm.... seems to be a tag team from the seat boy's. The wide seat and the heated girly seat. <VBG>
Roy
Hey, Roy, I'm on your side. When I suggested landing on something soft, I argued with myself for ten minutes before suggesting Denny. The other choice was for you to land on your head, but since I lost the argument . . .
Budd

Naw, they didn't hurt me brain a bit . . .they hit my head.
Budd

"xrays of his head reveal nothing"...

Mac https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/wood_stuff.htm
That's right . . . .at max output they couldn't penetrate . . . but they did toast a couple cheese sandwiches.
Budd

<snip>

Mac https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/wood_stuff.htm

Friggin' jackals!! They are all gathering.
Roy

Hey bro.. when a line that good is laying there, it's gotta be some kind of sin to not grab it.. *g*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

are just an old nightmare....

damn, you must of banged your ankle getting in and out of those locos, huh? sounds like a comp claim coming up.. *g* Mac https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/wood_stuff.htm

I was 22. Talk about a generation gap. Here I am with a couple of other new guy's All of us back from nam, poney tail, beards and a go fuck yourself attitude. All of us had family there but we were a shock to a real conservative, uptight workplace. But it all turned out well. We had a couple of the older guy's shareing a bone with us after a couple of months. That was a real change in a industry where alcohol was a real problem. Now you don't see or hear of anything being abused random d&a testing is a good thing at times.

Nah, that doesn't happen in the railroad industry, at least where I am. Ya get hurt on the job often enough. This was a screw up and a embarassment on my part.
Roy

<snip>

damn! I thought I was the old fart here!

well, at least when someone asks what you do for the railroad, you can say that you "kind of run things"..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

You and Budd! <VBG>
Roy

Boy do i have some ideas if you have the cash -- have some wishlist items in a bookmark folder for my basement and garage (when I build one) to consider, while you have a coat to put down or after you repair if the whole floor is still wet:
#1 Two Guy's Garage floor: http://www.twoguysgarage.com/ their floor under sponsors link is http://www.ucoatit.com / #2 repair and hydrostatic (leakage) protection in one with chemical and radon protection: http://www.xypex.com/about/qa.html and http://www.xypex.com/products/restora_top.html #3 great sealants: http://www.mcgrattan.com/About_Jamie_McGrattan_s_produc/Floorings_and_Coatings/floorings_and_coatings.html #4 http://www.sanitred.com/lrbqualities.htm
happy hunting! rach