OT Pegboard

A few years ago I picked up some plastic pegboard Lowes that I put up in the garage. It was white and came in sheets 4'X2'. Anyway, Lowes doesn't carry
it any longer nor have I been able to find it elswhere. This stuff was the balls as it didn't bow, peel and humidity didn't bother it, also a hell of a lot stronger than the usual.
Anybody seen any around?? tia
Roy
Roy wrote:

Home depot carries plastic in 16X16 I used it on a wall in the shop.
--
Steve W.
(\___/)

Thanks. I saw that, but it is black only and is smaller than what I'd like alsoabout the same price I paid for the 4'X2' pieces
Skippy wrote:

http://stores.ebay.com/WallPeg-Pegboard-Organizers Four 24" x 32" panels, about $65 shipped
On 11/15/2010 11:26 AM, Roy wrote:

http://www.leansupermarket.com/servlet/Detail?noH4

Hmm, cheaper here? (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Still seems pricey?
Oooopsie, found a place with 4 sheets for 189 free ship, makes it less than 50 each, I guess.
http://www.walltowallstorage.com/catalog/item/6212050/6046009.htm