OT Pegboard

A few years ago I picked up some plastic pegboard Lowes that I put up in the garage. It was white and came in sheets 4'X2'. Anyway, Lowes doesn't carry it any longer nor have I been able to find it elswhere. This stuff was the balls as it didn't bow, peel and humidity didn't bother it, also a hell of a lot stronger than the usual.

Anybody seen any around?? tia

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Home depot carries plastic in 16X16 I used it on a wall in the shop.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks. I saw that, but it is black only and is smaller than what I'd like alsoabout the same price I paid for the 4'X2' pieces

Reply to
Roy

24" x 32" panels, about $65 shipped

Reply to
Beryl

Fuzz

Hmm, cheaper here?

Still seems pricey?

Reply to
PlowBoy

Oooopsie, found a place with 4 sheets for 189 free ship, makes it less than

50 each, I guess.

PlowBoy