OT Pick the candidate

Page 4 of 4
Ed H. wrote:

This may help
http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/case/3pt/perot_vote.html#anchor311597

Which pretty much proves Craig's point.

TBone wrote:

You're not too good at looking at maps nor reading are you?
What part of "Perot did best in northern counties that reach from Maine to Marlboro Country" did you not comprehend?
I did read that and most of those stated tend to lean to the Democrats anyway so by your proof, he actually hurt Clinton. Any way you want to spin it, Clinton would have won anyway, regardless of Perot because Bush Sr did not appear to be right for the country.
"miles" < snipped-for-privacy@nopers.com> wrote in message
I could never open the text of the article, but the graphs do seem to support your position.

Ed H. wrote:

The vast majority of Perots votes were not from Texas.

You used to set brush fires as a kid and just watch 'em burn, didn't you?

Yes, I did.
Oh, wait.
You're not talking to anyone in particular.
Never mind.
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 03:53:16 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

who liked to play idiot games. So he lit the hair of his lady's affair, and laughed as she peed through the flames!
Oh I'm sorry, you said BRUSH fires, nevermind.
beekeep

You folks do crack me up. Take a look at this thread, curious how many of you picked a candidate before the usual bs started. Not criticism, just a observation.
Roy wrote:

I answered your question, then proceeded to argue.
I can't help myself, I've been catching up on seasons 1-6 of Sopranos. I now have inner anger and a need to bitch slap. Steve was therapy for me.
Mudda-a-god.
:-) Craig C.