OT<<< Picture this!!!>>>

Page 1 of 2
As most of you may know, our resident rabbit was going on vacation this week. I have it from a reliable source, that as he and his family went by the area
of the Idiot's house the wide ride went into separation anxiety. He created such a fuss, with all his bitching and moaning, that his lovely wife said the hell with it and pitched his fat ass and "the machine' out of the van and left him there. She of course drove away with a BIG smile on her face as she was rid of the WC eating clown and would finally be able to enjoy herself without ol' gas cloud.
Now what do you think the Idiot and the wide ride have been doing the past few day's? Are you starting to get a picture of "the machine" being overworked? Beer can's and WC wrapper's all over the place. Screams and moans coming from the Idiot's house. KY being delivered in 55 gallons drums. What the neighbors think are dog's howling in the night. Here's one to visualize. Sunrise, the friggin' rabbit, pink suit around his ankles, a AR in one hand, a beer in the other, the Idiot on a leash, "the machine" a broken pile of twisted plumbing, the Rabbit yawns and say's "It doesn't get any better than this"
How was your vacation!!
WOW, you have way, way,way, way too much free time on your hands.
"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@Fhome.net> wrote in message

These are pictures I could have done very well without. It is good to know the furball found a new buddy though. Maybe he could trade some time on da machine for the idiot's computer. Maybe that will keep him out of the newsgroup.

FMB (North Mexico)

Damn.... You had all week to think about it and this is the best you could do???? You're slipping my stubby little buddy....... <BG>
Vacation was great. My nerves are so relaxed after spending three days in down town Chicago.. Driving is a piece of cake......as long as you do it at 3am. Did anyone say ever say how great the Field Museum is??
Now to unpack the van... Have fun
Denny

Nah, had a bunch of rain today and was a little board.
You're slipping my stubby little buddy....... <BG>
I should have been all over this some time ago.

Glad ya enjoyed yourself!
Roy

Now that I've had a little time to reread this it really isn't too bad a job. Very creative and the plot kinda flows if you know what I mean. It's like you were writing about a real-life experience........ maybe something that you've layed there at night fantasizing about.... maybe even acted out.... Maybe the other guys here are starting to think the same thing as I..... Maybe ole Roy doesn't really spend all his time on the beach...
<VBG>
Denny

Thank you, thank you. Sorta thought it was a pretty good description.

I can see you didn't really think too deeply about this. You listed 4 "maybe's" and nothing more. While I on the other hand based my visual on a unnamed, reliable source. Further I think most (as sick as it is) can picture the sunrise scene.
<GBFG>
Have a good time in Chicago? Did you buy the wife some real food?
Roy

<snip>

I think it's a GOOD idea... Maybe it's time that someone told them what guys like/don't like instead of what's new, "in" and expensive... lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Is that like a big stick??
Well, as long as you still get some kind of wood at your age.. *rofl*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Ya bearded prick! I have my hands full of the rabbit and here you are on attck mode <BFG>
How ya been doin'?
Roy

Little higher.... now over a little.......there, that's the spot.......... <GBMFG>
Denny

Just fine... and with the spelling in this group, I don't need humor.. rofl
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

No Mac. Notice the word "little"? That would be the only thing little on our pudgy buddy..

Kindling???? <BGFG>
Denny

Now it's a damn tag team!! The friggin' rabbit paired with the mex hippie! Unreal!!!! <GBMFG>
Roy

well, I've never denied having friends in low places..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

hmm... you mean he's a member of the "Dicky Doo" club???
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Bro, that was horrible! I expect better if your going to bust my balls! <BFG>
Roy

I dunno, I thought is was purdy good....
Denny

Damn!! you two are on a roll aren't ya. That's okay the world is a wheel, what goes around comes around. <VBG>
And I'm innocent of any wrong doing. "Buddism"!!!
<BFG>
Roy