OT Ping<<<Beekeep>>>

It is out now! JR want's control of DEI. I'm betting she won't go for it. He's outa there imo.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Roy, that was one of the sticking points that was already known. Kelly, who is Dale's "mamager" made that known a few weeks ago. IIRC he does not want total control, just some control.

Reply to
azwiley1

No, that was last week. Now he wants majority control. Check here:

Wander around you'll find it.

Reply to
Roy

here:

Well, then maybe you should have just linked it, like this!

Damn Buddism followers!!! Besides, it doesn't say he wants control, he wants to OWN it. I personally think he, as well as Kelly and Kerri should own it.

Reply to
azwiley1

Ain't it great though!

Well I thought "majority ownership" and control were about the same. Remember ya can't argue with Buddism!!!! Well ya can but ya won't win.

Kerry is a box of rocks imo.

Reply to
Roy

Well he did the legal rights to his name a while back and that's where the real money is. I really don't see Jr. being an owner. I think his asking for control is just his way of getting out of resigning. He won't have any problem getting a job just about anywhere he wants, especially with his Bud sponsership that will go with him.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep