OT Ping<<>>

It is out now! JR want's control of DEI. I'm betting she won't go for it. He's outa there imo.
Roy

Roy, that was one of the sticking points that was already known. Kelly, who is Dale's "mamager" made that known a few weeks ago. IIRC he does not want total control, just some control.

No, that was last week. Now he wants majority control. Check here: www.nascar.com Wander around you'll find it.

Well, then maybe you should have just linked it, like this!
http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/Speed/Headlines/racHEAD05NEXT020907.htm
Damn Buddism followers!!! Besides, it doesn't say he wants control, he wants to OWN it. I personally think he, as well as Kelly and Kerri should own it.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/Speed/Headlines/racHEAD05NEXT020907.htm
Ain't it great though!
>Besides, it doesn't say he wants control, he

Well I thought "majority ownership" and control were about the same. Remember ya can't argue with Buddism!!!! Well ya can but ya won't win.<G>
Kerry is a box of rocks imo.

money is. I really don't see Jr. being an owner. I think his asking for control is just his way of getting out of resigning. He won't have any problem getting a job just about anywhere he wants, especially with his Bud sponsership that will go with him.
beekeep