OT Ping<<<Beekeep>>>

Greg were your years ringing yesterday morning around 0800? That was me singing your praise. Everything southbound went to shit in a hurry from Lorton back north. I caught it on Sirius about a mile before Branch, off I went on that little tour map you gave me a year ago. Worked beautifully. Of course I was screwed for 1 1/2 hours in friggin Lumberton!! That friggin place has been a mess since the late 60's. When will they ever get done with it? Does anybody have a decent run around for that area? The nav didn't show anything.

Oh, careful on 95 (state line and 295) and 295 in VA, cops all over the place, set up and moving, never seen so many. A bunch on 295 and I haven't seen any there on my last 3 trips through. Nothing on 95 south of 295

Roy

Reply to
Roy