OT Ping <<>>

Hey Greg!!
Heading north next Saturday. Should be going into hell around 1PM Anything new or different to watch for? Any weird stuff? Please let me know.
Roy

My Mom taught me to be nice and no to step on anybody's toes when they leave themselves open like that.... Be Nice.... Be Nice....Be Nice.........
Damn it hurts....
Denny

WTF!! You know the rule!!
Note that I mention weird and the friggin' rabbit shows up.
Roy

beekeep

Finished??? At last!!
No problems that I know of.