OT: PING --> cbhvac

steven, if you got the skills to step up with the big dogs (commercial rack systems), consider a trip to montana soon. i got more work than i can do,
and cant seem to find refrigeration help. http://7slotgrille.com/multimedia/working.wmv (18 meg 5 minute video of me working on man shit, right click and "save target as"). btw, emails to you are returned as late as 3 days after being sent, marked with "account doesnt exist" errors.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

details coming. ive been so busy that im WAY behind, but its definately on my to-do list.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Wow... an amazing film... I laughed, I cried... great plot, good character development, and OH MY GOD - who ever saw that ending coming?? Definately Oscar potential... five stars!
:)

....you cant expect everyone to understand man shit. ;-)
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

oh yeah, author, author.
Come on now, don't stroke his ego. We all know it is big enough as it is! LOL

message

are you talking hvac or refrigeration? i wasnt aware you were doing any refrigeration.

no, but we could keep at least 4 people running 50+ hour weeks im sure.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

So you ended up doing refer work out there, I was wondering how you were feeding yourself! I don't do refer, but the shop I work for does small commercial HVAC. Did start up last week on RTU with 90 tons of cooling, 1.5 million BTU of natural gas heat, 40 HP supply fan motor. Fun stuff when you have to read the manual for 1-1/2 hours just to figure out how to turn the damn thing on! Apparently you have experience in refrigeration? What ever happened to the welding gig you were going to do in the frozen north? Greg

yeah, but im the past i only did it when i had to in order to fill the gaps. qualified ref. techs out here are in such demand that i cant walk away from the money.....and im having a good time learning the rack systems. besides, check out this view that i got to look at all day today from the roof top of a large store down in cody.
http://utilityoffroad.com/images/forumpics/codyrt.jpg (if it doesnt load, click "refresh" after it loads).

ironically now ill only weld in order to fill any gaps that might come when it slows down next winter. i enjoy welding more than anything else but out here the money is in refrigeration.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Nathan W. Collier wrote:

goregeous babe walking into the store, and you Nate having a nice bird I view of things. Nice view anyhow :))) dale

yup....standing in cody, looking at a gateway to yellowstone.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

many times! http://utilityoffroad.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID 56
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Fire or kill your barber.......
Malcontent Southern California's Four Seasons: Earthquake, Mudslide, Brushfire, and Riot

a man shouldnt give a shit about his hair.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

I agree! My wife is more concerned about my hair than I am. When I get it cut the gal will ask me how I want it cut. I tell her cut OFF! Greg