OT <<>>

Just moved the plow out of the garage and now it is snowing. Should be a helluva winter!!
Roy

today and I'm loving it.
Denny

No way this will be plowable. I still have to come up with some compensatory weight. Don't go there.<G>
Roy

Some compensatory weight where, the passenger side.

right?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Bro, you would be correct. The deal with transporting the friggin' rabbit is the added expense of the permits and escort vhicles for the wide load.
Perhaps one of those catapult things you build? Sorry, the name escapes me Tr... something. Maybe ya could sort of launch him this way.
Roy
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (30-Oct-05 6:24 PM):

jmc

they usually threw 250 pound rocks..
On the good side, since the trajectory is at about a 45 degree angle, he might gain distance with proper use of the ears as flaps..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Yeah, and on the way down he can use the cottontail as a drogue chute... :^)
Mike

And how many $$ would all you comedians pay to get pictures of this event?? I'm thinking I may be able to retire......
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (01-Nov-05 2:19 AM):

jmc

;^)
Mike

Denny
I could supply the parachute . . I think I still have the stuff to make one from a hanky, like I did when I was a kid.
Budd

It would be fun to watch, but... I doubt if the rockets used to launch the shuttle could get his fat furry ass off the ground.
Roy
Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (01-Nov-05 10:18 AM):

:)
jmc

Might be a long retirement though, like forever...would your life insurance pay on something like this? Remember, what goes up at 45 degrees comes down at that angle and at about the same speed..... splat!