OT PING --> GG

Page 2 of 2
Hmmm, no ping, no knock, no lost power, it doesn't burn, leak or swallow oil. Have not done anything other then routine maintenance and some performance/power mods with 151k on it.
DAMN!!! I should have kept the Ram!

Age man, you know the item that is affecting you and many others in the group. ;^)
It has almost 151k on it now and when I "play" with the motor the way I want, it is all getting taken care of.

yup.. I'm almost "aged to perfection" and will probably still be pulling the trailer with our 99 ram when your NEXT chevy needs rebuilding..

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Wait a minute there "pops" you need to read my postings again, I NEVER said it NEEDED rebuilding, I said (indicated) that I was going to beef up the tranny when I start my rework, performance improvements to the engine.
I think you need to get your eyes checked. LOL

actually, you said that it didn't need it YET, dude... that would imply that it will eventually, and since I'm too mean to die, I'll outlive it.. BTW: don't worry about cold weather piston slap in GM engines... it's just the pistons bitch-slapping the cylinder sleeves, trying to wake them up..

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Hey bro!! Looks like ya been found out. Pops?? Gotta love it. <GBMFG>
Roy

yeah, it catches up with ya, doesn't it, gramps? rofl
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Suddenly, without warning, Nathan W. Collier exclaimed (5/14/2005 7:12 AM):

One of my favorite roads, next to the Beartooth Highway. And it's all in our backyard when we retire (we've got some land near Cody, WY).
jmc

im up in billings but do a lot of work down in cody. in general there arent many places in wyoming where id like to be but i could stay in cody.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

You don't happen to work for Montana Dodge (or did it change names)? I picked my truck up from there back in 2001; purchased through a special website for overseas military returning to the US.
jmc

montana dodge did indeed change its name to lithia dodge, and while its the same place where i bought my '04.5 cummins i dont work for them. i do commercial refrigeration with a bit of hvac and welding thrown in.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

nice pictures..........beautiful country.
Liked the video. I've been over that pass several times but always in July/August. Sure does look different with snow..
Denny