OT Ping<>

Page 1 of 4
Tonight your gong show is on. We had ours a couple of nights ago.
Please note Romney's painted on, phony smile.
Grab some popcorn and enjoy

says...

So you're saying your a dem supporter?
Hmm...
That puts you in the same boat with Snoblower.
Have fun thinking about that. ;-)

No, but I don't understand how anybody can support these folks.

Hey!!!!!!!
Roy wrote:

How can you support the Dems? I can understand not liking what the Reps offer. Trouble is, the Dems offer even less. They haven't offered any solutions to any issue. None. All I know is what the Dems are against, not what they are for.

Then what choice does he or anyone else have?

More right wing spin.

Sure they have, you just don't want to see it.

Because sometimes, that is all that is needed. If the problems are being caused by something that the Reps are doing, being against it means that they are going to stop it and that is all that needs to be done.

TBone wrote:

If I don't like the Reps that means I must like the Dems?

Spin? The Dems have nothing to offer. They're even worse than the Reps. Take immigration and border security for instance. The Reps want amnesty and increased border security. The Dems want the Reps amnesty PLUS get rid of the added security. We go from a lousy Rep plan to an even worse Dem plan.

Now thats funny! There are scores of issues we need to deal with in this country and all of them will be solved by simply stopping what the Reps are doing but not enact anything in their place? Good grief. The liberals mentality at its worst.

No, what it means is that if they don't tow the line and make good on their promises without damn good reason, they are removed and replaced.

LOL, it really doesn't matter because none of it will ever be done.

being
When something bad or simply being done wrong, correcting that fixes the problem. While the Reps talk the talk, they have yet to walk the walk so really Miles, what is the difference? I

TBone wrote:

Good point. I estimate that within 20 years, the U.S. government will as ineffective, expensive and bloated as the British government ... if we don't go bankrupt first.
Craig C.
Craig C. wrote:

If the Dems have their way in turning this country into a welfare state thats true.
miles wrote:

The Republicans (Bush in particular) are responsible for the $9 trillion debt, not the Dems.
The Dems will sink us with national health care.
Neither Republicans nor Dems will do the right thing about immigration reform.
High taxes and larger government are imminent regardless of which party is in power.
Get ready to bend over.
Craig C.
Craig Christian wrote:

Congress is to blame and the Dems just as much. The Dems are in control and take a look at the spending bills they've passed. Then tell me again how the Dems are the real conservatives.

Unless we can find some true conservatives somewhere. The current Rep party is anything but conservative and the Dems are even worse.

Do you have any idea just how ignorant you sound. While I agree, congress is also to blame, who has been in control of it for the last 10 years, and by a significant margine. And even now, the Dems are only in the majority by a few seats so in reality, there is damn little that they can pass without the Reps helping out. Sorry Miles, but all of the worlds problems are not the fault of the Dems as you would like us to believe.

All that will do is make it worse and shoot the crime rate thru the roof. The real problem is nothing more than short sighted American greed.

TBone wrote:

The Dems voting record speaks for itself. Most of the spending votes was not 100% Reps to 0% Dems. It was very much a joint effort.
The Dems said they would correct that once they took control. They have done nothing of the sort. They have created even more spending bills themselves. I agree the Reps have been awful but the Dems are not the solution. They are even a bigger problem when it comes to spending.

congress
LOL, more half truths. Sure the Dems voted for some of the Reps BS and usually because they had no choice. If they always voted everything down, do you think that they would have even a snowballs chance in hell of getting anything done or getting the Reps to vote for anything of theirs. This is politics Miles, like it or not.

More half truths and complete BS. Exactly what spending are they doing and don't give me the right wing headline crap that you complain to me about doing. Just the facts and solid reasons why it was not necessary.

TBone wrote:

I see. So what you are saying is that the Dems have no balls! They won't take a stance. Just all talk. Now that they gained control take a look at spending since. They Dems have increased it through their OWN initiative spending bills. Ya, it's the Reps fault the Dems are all talk and no action.

You already qualified your defense of any spending I may list. Why it was not necessary? To you liberals anything you do was necessary. The fact is the Dems said they would start by immedietly issuing spending reduction legislature. They have failed to live up to those words. Pelosi is BS'er. The Dems did not start out with spending cut legislature. They went in immediately with higher spending bills than prior. They took a bad situation and made it worse and you defend them.

down,
getting
No, what I'm saying is that the Dems have to play the game, just like the reps.

Sure they will and look at what happens when they do. Funny how you seem to forget how the Reps kept changing the rules to stop it and even went so far at to threaten to eliminate the filibuster. You have a very selective memory Miles. It is fascinating to watch how it twists and spins the truth.

And the Reps seemed to vote them in as well. As I said Miles, it's all part of the game and I'm sure that the Dems had some things that they needed to get done and until recently, didn't have the power to do it. I find it funny that you whine about the Dems after only 6 months and yet, didn't seem to have any real complaints about the Reps for the past 7 YEARS.

Glad you finally realized it.

Yawn, just spin. IOW, you don't actually have anything valid to say.

Once again you show your ignorance.

Perhaps they did and for that I am dissapointed but the Reps have done no be tter.

You are doing exactly what you whine about others doing, just screaming headlines with no substance behind them. Please list what they did to increase spending that was not necessary and don't worry, I'll wait.

TBone wrote:

What a complete copout. You're telling me the Dems won't take a hard stance and do what they said they would do and you blame it on the Reps. Good grief!! Now you're making excuses for the Dems failures. Too funny.

The Dems tried the same exact thing several times so why do you praise them so? Oh ya, you agree with their dirty tactics. The Dems haven't even made a stance. They said that first thing they would cut spending. Instead the very first thing they did was put up increased spending bills and you defend their action.

Exactly. That is what I said. BOTH parties are horrible. Quit defending the Dems. They INCREASE spending since taking control.

the
funny.
LOL, not true. You are the one spouting headlines with no substance to back any of it up. You keep screaming thatthey increased spending but have yet to say on what. They have only been on power for a few months and if the Reps couldn't do it in over 12 years and seven with a Republican PResident. Why do you expect the Dems to be able to do it in a few months. Let's see what happens when they have power for a year and have time to correct what they feel the Reps have done wrong.

seem to

far
truth.
Really, name what and when.

Sure they did, with the war budjet but your hero would rather lets thousands die then take responsibility for the mess he got us in and how long it will continue for.

Because you have yet to declare exactly what those increases are for and how they are not necessary.

It is no different than what you do Miles. You make false claims against the Reps but continue to stick with them. I guess it's like having your cake and eating it to. Too bad that cake has shit for icing.

TBone wrote:

The Dems certainly did not take a stance on the war budget. There were quite a few Dems who would not vote for it without the 20 billion in unrelated pork. Even then they didn't get 100% dem support. Got anything else the Dems have taken a stance on?

thousands
will
Sure they did but they didn't make a big ebnough deal about it before it went to toe president. They really need to follow the Reps lead here.

billion in

Perhaps because they knew that the idiot would not vote for it with the conditions that they wanted but would sign just about anything that did not hold him directly responsible so they might as well make the best out of it and fix what they feel the Reps were hurting.

LOL, and are you saying that the Reps agree 100% on everything?

Give it time Miles, they only had a few month and are dealing with an idiot Rep for a president.