OT <>

Last chance to hop on the Pat's wagon!
What say you wide ride???????????

wagon for this week. Only thing worse than Cleveland is Indy......
Denny

Yup, my wide assed flooppy eared friend, you are correct!! I forgot. Been sooo damn busy since we arrived here trying to get stuff unpacked, find a place to put it, arrrrgggghh.
We have been here 3 weeks and I have been on the beach once!! That's gotta change. Although with the storm that was here there wasn't a beach the past few day's.
Roy

I'm thinking the locals are liking this....... <BFG>
btw..I'm watching the game.....Both teams are looking good right now..
Denny

Yada, yada

The Pat's have been a second half team. They have to be today, Indy looks good.
Roy

Ok, Buggs... We're all waiting for the beached whale line.. < drum roll >
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Screw the bunch of ya jealous people!!<G> I'm going to plunk my skinny ass on the beach by noon est. While the friggin' rabbit is raiding the roach coach for whatever he can carry, he probably uses a two wheeler to bring his lunch back, I'll be sitting in my beach chair nibbleing on a turkey sandwich and drinking a beer. <GBMFG>
Hey bro.. that beer may be a 33, I've been saving on of those for somthing special.<VBG>
Roy

Special???
I'd save something that tasted like BEER for something special...
Have you played with Google Earth yet? Kind of freaky looking at Nam and reading the little flag notes that folks have put up...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Yup, but didn't bother with Nam. I'll take a peek.

I put up a flag or two on highway 13.
Roy

cool.. I'll check it out!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

No, no, bro. I put them up on 13 many years ago, just north of Ben Cat. Ace of spades flags. Not on google, on the side of the road.
Roy

Ok... that's why I didn't see any.. or find Ben Cat.. you spelling it right?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

you find lai khe tighten in a bit and Ben Cat will be at about 7:00 down about 2 clicks. Highway 13 ran up through both villes to An Loc, Loch Ninh, Quang Loi, AO just north of "Parrots Beak" where Cambodia sorta juts into nam.
Roy

Well, I looked. You are correct, it is damn freaky. Becomes a lot weirder if you start following the links. Might be time for that 33.
Roy

I've got a friend here that has a house in Thailand.. She's going to try bringing a few bottles of "Tiger Piss" back for me... Now THAT was beer...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

had a order of 4 cases every time he could get it, which wasn't very often, maybe twice a year. Anyway I have one left. I suppose I should look around here and see whether it is dooable. Around Daytona area, you can get just about everything
Roy