OT - Please ID my Grandfather's car

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff79/phire7632/Grandfatherscar.jpg

Looks an awful lot like an "A" model Ford? circa 1930?

On Sep 14, 8:19?pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

=============== http://www.dixies.ca/model%20A%20body%20style%20identification%20chart.htm
~:~ mm~:~

Possibly a 1932 Black Ford Deuce Coupe
http://tinyurl.com/2sowtb
John Carrington wrote:

I think it's a Nash. My guess is 1930. Check out the "Photos of Nash Cars Through The Decades" at http://www.pnwnash.org .
--
Ken

Yes, it looks more like a Nash, than that Ford Duece I posted the URL to....

The bumper looks spot on to the Nash.
BigIronRam wrote:

It was the radiator shape that I matched up with Nash. The windshield base and visor are typical of several Nash models. That radiator with the curved headlight bar and the body lines below the door window opening are difficult to match up. The radiator is common on 1929 and found on some 1930-1931 Nashes. It looks like the curved headlight bar first appeared in 1930 but I can't find one with a curve quite as extreme as this one. The three vertical bars in the bumper seem to be hit-and-miss on the 1929-1931 Nash. 1932 and up Nashes used a single bar bumper. A side view of the car would be a great help but I think this is the only picture he has.
--
Ken

The headlight bar was the number one thing I keyed on. I figured that back them bumpers were actually bumped and replaced pretty regularly? So I didn't give the bumper too much thought. I thought today's cars were hard to tell apart...need more pictures for sure.