OT? Political Humor

KFC isn't my favorite but after seeing this sign I think I'll have to go out and buy a bucket of the Colonel's best.
http://i18.tinypic.com/2elegck.jpg

--
Ken

Suddenly, without warning, Nosey exclaimed (18-Feb-07 4:37 PM):

Love it!
Did you see the sign in real life? Do you know where it is? My parent's live in her district (more's the pity) so I'm guessing it's thereabouts.
jmc
jmc wrote:

It was sent to me last week but I didn't keep the original e-mail. I liked the picture so I kept it. I remember that it was claimed to be at a KFC located somewhere in Pennsylvania but I doubt it's even real.
--
Ken

Real or not it's still funny as hell....
Denny

Check your email!!!!!!
Roy

I did and there ain't nothing there...
Denny

Your email sucks!! Wait a sec.
Roy

My email or your eyesight??? I replyed to you last night..
Denny

Your pudgy fingers probably missed the send key.<G>
roy

Let me see, according to the files in my "sent" folder, 2/17/07 at 7:11pm a reply was sent to ya'll. Now, do you want me to post it here in all it's glory????
Denny

Never made it!
Roy

Nosey wrote:

That pictures been around since her last campaign.
--
.boB
2006 FXDI hot rod

Whilst interviewing a Royal Marine sniper in Afghanistan, a Reuters News reporter asked the Marine what he felt when killing Al Qaeda with a sniper rifle.
The Marine thought for a moment and replied, "Recoil." --