OT....poll...Roy or Denny

It's come down to this.. I'm sure a couple of you may have noticed all the "weight" jabs going on around here. In a couple of months, ole heavyweight
himself is going to be on my front doorstep. If I can wedge him into the bed of my 1500, without busting the rear springs, I'm gonna haul his ass down to Cargill grain elevator to weigh the carcass. Now the question is.....Who weighs more...Denny or Roy...?? Let the opinions roll, no feelings will be hurt and the results will be posted in a couple of months...
Denny

Who snojob? Oh, speaking of him, go to the chevy group and check out the post one of the guy's did on his excuse's. Funny as hell. The thread is "Co is high- NOX is low"

Notice who has a bench seat, ol'wide ride. While I, on the other hand, fit quite nicely into the bucket seat of the srt.

The friggin' Rabbit!!!

You all know the rule. "Never let friendship stand in the way of a good cheap shot" <GBFG>
Roy

Are you sure that the 1500 can carry the two of you at the same time?
"Denny" < snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com> wrote in message

Fairly sure it can. It's a tab bit beefed up...the truck, not Roy.
Denny

Well, since I remember a photo of Roy with a big ass fish that he had on his Bios page from the old AADT site, unless he has REALLY packed on some serious poundage, I would have to go with Denny! <BG>

Not me, never did a bios.

Then we have/had 2 Roy's? Oh shit!!!!! <BG>