OT Reply I got from....

Page 3 of 6  
Budd Cochran wrote:


Budd, you told me I am going to hell because of my beliefs. Thats only the start. Contrary to your statements you have not simply discussed your beliefs on an equal basis. You have not respected mine at all. I'll await your apology.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

it
senile,
I hope that you are much younger than I think you are because you will be waiting a very long time for that to happen.
--
If at first you don't succeed, you're not cut out for skydiving



Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
To Miles,
I told you what the Bible said about your beliefs, you took it to be, in your mind, what I had said.
YOU MISINTERPRETED WHAT WAS IN BLACK AND WHITE ON YOUR MONITOR SCREEN AFTER YOU HAD BEEN TOLD IT WAS FROM THE BIBLE, AND THEN ACCUSED ME OF PROSELYTIZING. In that respect, you are doing exactly what Roy, T-bone, theguy, et al, are doing for they would rather shoot the messenger than hear the message.
And if telling you what the Bible said was insulting to you then I am sorry you choose to be insulted by God's Word, but I am not sorry for telling you what the Bible says. The Bible says that I have done nothing wrong and I have done the Will of God.
If you find that is offensive then God is offensive to you.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Budd Cochran wrote:

Budd, show me exactly where in the bible it says I am going to hell. I didn't know I personally was in the bible. That is YOUR words, not the bibles. You said it, not the bible. You insulted me. You are a huge hypocrite and refuse to admit it. Dish it out and expect to have it dished back. Your choice. Don't judge if you don't like it yourself.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Budd Cochran wrote:

Thats the problem Budd. You interpret the Bible your way and then act on it. Nothing wrong with that in general. You take it to mean you can say whatever you want to anyone and then whine about what you get back as if you're all innocent in the matter. You're not innocent at all. If you believe that then you are a hypocrite.

I find you to be offensive. I can read the Bible myself. It's your words that are often offensive. It's YOUR thoughts and yours alone.
You'll find having respect for others will work far better than your current approach. Try it.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Who ever called you dispicable?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Don't fret yourself over it, Tom. I wouldn't want anyone to think they are less than perfect in their "beliefs".
"Tolerance" is a one way street in this group and I won't go down that street.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Budd Cochran wrote:

True it is one way here. You have no respect for others that believe differently than yourself. You didn't used to be this way. Hope the old Budd makes it back soon!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Simple question, Budd... who told you that you were dispicable? Quote the text...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Simple answer, Tom.
Max implied that anyone that opposed stem cell research for any reason was being despicable and selfish and in the same breath commented how he, himself, had selfish reasons for wanting stem cell research to succeed.. Ergo, according to Max, since I despise research requiring Human embryonic / fetal / zygote cells, I am despicable.
He is merely a hypocrite.
Are you happy now?
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I suppose one could say that Max also implied an elephant could fit through a mouse hole, if one read deeply enough into his posts. For me, I don't see it. Perhaps if you quoted the text of his post where he called you despicable, or the text that led you to believe he was implying that you were despicable, it might clear things up.

No, Budd... I'm not happy about any of this.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
I'm not happy either, but that's not important. The insult was directed at a group I include myself in, therefore, I was insulted.
And I'm sure someone will come along and start in on me about how I shouldn't be insulted, yada, yada, yada.
It's not for them to decide if I should be insulted or not.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Okay... as I suspected. Still no quoted text, though...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
And you aren't getting any. Look it up if it means that much to you.
I'm tired of these "games".
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

It takes one to know one. How would you characterize an individual who, by his own words, went from being an agnostic to being a Bible-spouting Christian at the insistence of his spouse?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
John Kunkel wrote:

No w-a-y. Budd? That's pretty spooky. My father was raised Baptist but became agnostic. My mother "got the truth" in 1965 and insisted that he join. He is now the equivalent of a Bishop ... and very, very fundamental (intolerent) in his thinking.
Psshh. Women.
:-) Craig C.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
John has it wrong, again.
Please read what really happened in my reply to his error.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Hello, John.
Unfortunately, you are wrong. My future wife merely set a condition for dating, that is, to attend church. She did not specify which church nor demand that I had to become a Christian before marriage.
As a fact, I was not a Christian when we took our vows, so you are in error. It was just about a year later I took Christ as my personal Savior.
See what happens when you choose to misunderstand what is written?
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Yeah, John, get it straight. He couldn'r ax his first wife and be a Christian at the same time.
beekeep
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

The fact that you went to church at the insistence of your lady when you would not have done so on your own makes my observation valid. It's called being pussy-whipped. Spin it anyway you care to but the fact that you came to your religious consciousness by way of sexual blackmail makes you the worst kind of hypocrite.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.