OT Reply I got from....

Page 4 of 6
Ah, yes, you are such a macho man. NOT!!!!
Never did anything that wasn't your own idea . . . .not even for your mother?
You think what you want, Kunkel, I don't care. I have a wonderful marriage
of going on 30 years and I'm happy with it, so stick it wherever it makes you feel good.
--
Budd Cochran

No bible bookie no nookie nookie.
So what have we learned from this? He thinks with his penis and the brain in his penis is bigger than the one in his head.
beekeep
And what are you thinking with? Beestings?
--
Budd Cochran

Btw, Kunkel, I mentioned your comment to my wife and after she stopped laughing, she said that was one of the best jokes she had heard in years.
She also said you have no idea of how wonderful a true close relationship can be and probably never will.
--
Budd Cochran

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:37:02 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:>Btw, Kunkel, I mentioned your comment to my wife and after she stopped

well, that probably just crushes kunkel. way to go. btw. since budd has kf'd me, he doesn't see what i write, so i feel a littel more loose here. <vbfg>

He didn't kf you. He said the same to me, but he can't help himself.

Very sensative and Christian like.
way to go!
--
----------------------------
-Chris

It just goes to show that there is somebody out there for everyone.
beekeep
On Nov 9, 8:05 pm, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Indeed. There's an ass for every seat.
Craig C.

Living with the likes of you would require the ability to laugh often and easily. (She would never laugh behind your back because all of the funny stuff is in front)

I wonder how she came to that conclusion since I made no mention of the closeness of your relationship. The same twisted logic that leads one to believe in God would make one believe that there can be no close relationship without religion.
My comments have only related to the means by which you went from being an agnostic to being a believer. Those who come by their religious beliefs by way of long-term brainwashing or even by epiphany are much more creditable than those who acquiesce at the insistence of others.

That is obvious as you have no tolerance for anything or anyone that is not in 100% agreement with you.

Budd Cochran wrote:

What a complete hypocrite!! You have made every attempt to tell me my beliefs are wrong. You have even gone so far as to tell me flat out that you need to 'correct' me. Unbelievable Budd!! You need to start living by your own words and get off your soapbox.
I'm one of the few here that DID have respect for you and your beliefs. But this continued BS from you has lost all respect. Good grief.

Miles, stop and think for a minute. Sad, but his whole thing has become more and more unreasonable as time goes on.. It may be a change of meds or some other problem but getting upset or into a argument is pointless.

We all did. But after a bit it tends to get old.

very good advice. watching him go down the path that he has is not something that i can not revel in any longer. something has gone very wrong with his mind and to reply is not fun anymore, its almost like being a bully. he is not well. i think that to just ignore him when he goes off is best, at least for me.

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:31:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

(sorry, had to take out one of the "not"s for it to make any sense, if even then :))

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:31:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

Hey - snoman just gave someone here some reasonable advice so anything is posible. Maybe the old Budd will come back!
beekeep
beekeep wrote:

I hope the old Budd comes back! I disagreed with his religious views but I always respected them and enjoyed great conversation on other topics. Can't seem to do that any more.
WYSIWYG.
--
Budd Cochran

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:29:57 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:>WYSIWYG.

that is very scary. very sad. very sick. and very dark.

Budd Cochran wrote:

You've change in the past few months Budd. You've become intolerant of anyone that doesn't agree with everything you say. You've also insulted many here in your delusional belief that you're innocent and we're all bad to you. If thats the way your religion works then I'll stick with my own beliefs. Thankfully most Christians do not share your more radical hijacked version of it.