OT Reply I got from....

And what are you thinking with? Beestings?

Reply to
Budd Cochran

WYSIWYG.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

that is very scary. very sad. very sick. and very dark.

Reply to
theguy

Btw, Kunkel, I mentioned your comment to my wife and after she stopped laughing, she said that was one of the best jokes she had heard in years.

She also said you have no idea of how wonderful a true close relationship can be and probably never will.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

well, that probably just crushes kunkel. way to go. btw. since budd has kf'd me, he doesn't see what i write, so i feel a littel more loose here.

Reply to
theguy

Very sensative and Christian like.

way to go!

Reply to
Chris Thompson

It just goes to show that there is somebody out there for everyone.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

He didn't kf you. He said the same to me, but he can't help himself.

Reply to
Roy

Budd, show me exactly where in the bible it says I am going to hell. I didn't know I personally was in the bible. That is YOUR words, not the bibles. You said it, not the bible. You insulted me. You are a huge hypocrite and refuse to admit it. Dish it out and expect to have it dished back. Your choice. Don't judge if you don't like it yourself.

Reply to
miles

Thats the problem Budd. You interpret the Bible your way and then act on it. Nothing wrong with that in general. You take it to mean you can say whatever you want to anyone and then whine about what you get back as if you're all innocent in the matter. You're not innocent at all. If you believe that then you are a hypocrite.

I find you to be offensive. I can read the Bible myself. It's your words that are often offensive. It's YOUR thoughts and yours alone.

You'll find having respect for others will work far better than your current approach. Try it.

Reply to
miles

You've change in the past few months Budd. You've become intolerant of anyone that doesn't agree with everything you say. You've also insulted many here in your delusional belief that you're innocent and we're all bad to you. If thats the way your religion works then I'll stick with my own beliefs. Thankfully most Christians do not share your more radical hijacked version of it.

Reply to
miles

Indeed. There's an ass for every seat.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

And just think how much more fun it would have been if you actually won a few of them, LOL!

Reply to
TBone

I have never said I was innocent, but I am a sinner that has been forgiven.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Do you really believe that??? In order to be forgiven, you need to accept that you have sinned and then regret doing it. If you actually regretted committing the sins that you made, you would at least make an effort to stop committing the same ones and so far, you have done no such thing.

Reply to
TBone

That is obvious as you have no tolerance for anything or anyone that is not in 100% agreement with you.

Reply to
TBone

Living with the likes of you would require the ability to laugh often and easily. (She would never laugh behind your back because all of the funny stuff is in front)

I wonder how she came to that conclusion since I made no mention of the closeness of your relationship. The same twisted logic that leads one to believe in God would make one believe that there can be no close relationship without religion.

My comments have only related to the means by which you went from being an agnostic to being a believer. Those who come by their religious beliefs by way of long-term brainwashing or even by epiphany are much more creditable than those who acquiesce at the insistence of others.

Reply to
John Kunkel

You are still sinning. It hasn't stopped. Denying that makes you blind and arrogant.

Reply to
miles