OT Selling a house is a pia!

I'd forgotten what a hassle it is to show and sell a house. Gotta spiff it up. Put all your stuff away, make it nice and neat. Now, I can't find a friggin' thing. I'm so damn tired of hearing the vacuum cleaner running, it
is torture. The wife is on me about the dog hair. WTF! the dog is a German Shepherd, she sheds all year, especially in the late spring, early summer. Get the dog a damn hair net, jeeeezze. Now, on Sunday the re agent say's he has people coming to look at the house so be out of the house between 2-4pm. What am I going to do? Load the dog and wife and go to the beach? Around here ya can't take the dog to the beach, they fine you if they catch you. Ask me how I know. I tried to make the argument that we weren't on the beach but in the damn ocean, didn't work. Told the prick to come in and give us the ticket, man, was he pissed. Spent the morning power washing the deck, front porch, the front and sides of the house. Now, I gotta clean the windows and dust the crown moldings. I've a flash for the wife, when the race start's I'm on my ass watching it. We are not selling a new house, it is a used house in fantastic condition but we live in it.
I'm done venting, now for the windows. I guess I should be happy that people are interested enough to look.