OT Sen. Larry Craig "Knock Three Times"

Page 1 of 3
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/media/video/?ID 28

<PLONK>
<FLUSHED>
gone!
Tom R wrote:

Thanks Tom. I thought that was funny. I don't reply to political posts but this one is more current events parody than politics.
--
Ken

Troll......Troll......Troll your boat
Nosey Asshole wrote:

I don't care if he is a troll. It's still funny.
--
Ken

Ahhhhhhhh, SHUDDUP TROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:37:31 -0500, Nosey Asshole wrote:

LMAO he's talking to himself!!!!!!
--
Chris

Of course, look at his last name.
Roy

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:30:17 -0500, Roy wrote:

Good mornin Roy. How are things down florida way?
--
Chris

Mornin' Chris. It's sunny, about 74, maybe a 10mph breeze off the ocean. Took my usual 3 mile walk this morning, have some yard work to do then will probably grab a book and a couple of beersand wander to the beach for a few hours. Gotta take some time off from unpacking and organizeing stuff. Sue is going back to MA for a week or two next month, say's I should go along as it's the holidays. Isn't going to happen, I have a bunch of friends that keep a eye on the house up there for me, so me and the dog will stay right here. If people want to visit, cool. I didn't get the hell out of the cold to go back in friggin December. Of course if the house up there sells I suppose I will have to go back for a few days. But there's alway's lawyers and fax machines.
Roy

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:06:32 -0500, Roy wrote:

dont blame you for not wanting to go up in DEC.
when i sold a 2 acre lot that i had the couriered the papers out to me (i got forced into working OT when i should have been closing a 30K deal)
glad your enjoying it down that way, computer shows 61 deg at robins AFB, havent been outside yet but i gotta go check on the border collie in a bit as she got out of the house and didnt want in last night.
gotta head up to KY in a few days to pick up my middle child who's spending a few weeks with the inlaws. when i took him up i kinda looked forward to the trip because being on the farm gave me a chance to play with a few noise makers, but now deer season opened up and im sure my inlaws nor their neighbors want me making as much noise as i did last time.....you wouldnt think 200+ rounds was excessive would you?
--
Chris

SHUDDUP TROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck no!! 200 rounds is just getting started......
Denny
SHUDDUP TROLL

SHUDDUP TROLL

SHUDDUP TROLL

STFU TROLL!

// FLUSHED //
you are OWNED Troll !!!

How about you, Snoballs and his bitch crawl back into the toilet you all came from? Again, the ignorant assclowns show up to amaze us with their intellect and communicative abilities.
Still following me around Troll-Boy ??????
wrote in