OT<<>>

Going to have to pack this up. Leaving sometime tomorrow night, so it is in the box. The Comcast addy will no longer be any good, those that have the rr
addy, that will be the one in use in FL.
Please be gentle with the friggin' rabbit while I'm gone, should be back within a week.
Roy

Have a safe and uneventful trip. See ya when you get home

Depending on when you read this, I hope you either have or had that kind of trip.
Ken

Same from me... But with Roy, NOTHING he does is uneventful.. ;-]
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:06:49 -0700, mac davis wrote:

well as long as he doesnt have Roy with him and no bowling balls get in the way ;)
--
Chris
05 CTD
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:21:12 +0000, chris thompson wrote:

LOL I MEANT DENNY ---- WTF WAS I THINKING WHEN I POSTED THAT!???????????
--
Chris
05 CTD
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:48:54 -0700, azwiley1 wrote:

i'll second that, have a safe trip Roy.
--
Chris
05 CTD