OT: So bite me if you don't like it!

Thought I would share with all those that know me
I am engaged to be married to a great, wonderful and gorgeous woman!

Does she know what she's getting herself into? :)
Congrats, Larry!
azwiley1 wrote:

Congratulations.

Hopefully you'll put her in a nice Dodge instead of a Chevy.. <G>
Denny

Congratulations!!!!
Now tell us more. Where ya going to be living?
Roy
Right now Roy, we are staying in the 25 cu' freezer box I got from work. LOL We are staying in As for the time being, until I get a better job, where ever.
Denny ironically enough, I am looking at a Cummins, if I can swing the payments.

No way you are getting a new truck with a new wife coming on board! She will have "better" ideas for any excess money! Greg
Nah, she wants the Cummins too...

Well, you better marry her quick before someone else grabs her!
She sounds like my wife. I just bought a Harley Davidson Ultra Classic, or maybe I should say my wife bought one for us! A few guys have asked me how I managed to get the bike, but the missus was more excited about getting it than me! Greg

Greg O wrote:

Oddly enough, my wife talked me into getting a new truck in '99. She said I could get any truck that I wanted with the provision that it had an automatic transmission. I loved my '91 F-150 CC 4X4 (5-speed), but at the time her offer was too good to refuse. I should have waited her out for the upcoming 6-speed manual. I did get a new '99 2500 4X4 CTD QC short-bed w/automatic. I don't think it would have taken much longer to convince her on the manual, but I wanted the "new" Dodge diesel for a long time. I "caved" to her wishes. Woe is me. ;^)
On 7/24/05 1:48 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, "Greg O"

yonzie

Both, either, whatever! Greg

Its amazing what women want (and what women do) "before" the wedding day. I hope you are able to swing the payments and make the purchase before that day, and I wish you have many happy times together.
--

FMB
(only one B in FMB)

On 7/24/05 6:31 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com,

bed. Best wishes Larry and to your future wife. yonzie
does she own her own Dodge truck ?

No... but I love her anyway

congratulations, sucker! ;-)
--