OT Sold It!!!!!!!!!!!!

After almost 10 months of unreal bs we finally sold the house in MA!!!

Free at last!!!!

Reply to
Roy

I cringe at the thought of how much food that 1.8 mil will buy you. I cringe even more at how fast you'll devour that pile of food....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Just think of all the sliders! Echhhh..........

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Cool... Did it close already, or is it a "pending sale"?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Closed on it Tuesday, money is in the bank. Of course now it will take some more serious thought as to how to put it to work where it will be secure and realize a decent return.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Decent return? In today's depression that may be a dream.

Reply to
PeterD

Much of that is a myth. My 401K gained 9.5% in the past year. While thats considerably lower than it's been in a few years it's certainly not bad at all.

Reply to
miles

Well Miles, I really want to know what magical 401K you are using as most of the people that I know actually lost some money last quarter.

Reply to
TBone

As it stands right now, anything 5percent or better is decent.

Reply to
Roy

What percentages is it made up of?

Reply to
Roy

Give it to me and I will invest it in companies like Springfield and Glock, maybe even Jeep or Dodge *snicker*

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Springfield well ...okay. Glock, nah. Sig is nice. Jeep, only if they have round headlights. Dodge, I don't know how DC is doing. Maybe the parent company.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Great.. Glad it's a done deal..

Must be a lot better market than California..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

And that relates to real estate somehow, I guess..

Oh.. if you think the crash is a myth, I have a house you can take over payment on in California... It only went from $320k to 200k in a year or so, but since it's a myth...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

yea might have to add Sig into the mix, maybe even invest in a browning safe to keep all these "investments" secured in. You wont need them in FL anyways there's too many people down there to have any place to enjoy them.

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Just remember your old snow plow buddy when you start ordering.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Open a WC in good ole Lima!!!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH SQUARE HEAD LIGHTS???????

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Tbone, gaining 9.5% over a year means that it was a down year. Its not magical, simply well managed. In a good year, gains can be well over 12%, which is the average gain for the market in a year.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Snow plow???? WTF is that ??

Roy