OT Sold It!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF Miles!!!! You continue to attempt to turn every friggin thread into a political debate. With Bush and his policies as your standard bearer, I'd think you'd give it a rest.

Reply to
Roy

Ah Roy, Let Miles and Tom have their fun...

We'll just start another thread and talk about Jeeps and Guns, how bout that buddy?

heck maybe we could even take a good jab at the Bunny for something

*cheezy grin*
Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

They oughta get a room.

I have the CJ up for sale, too much of a hassle. Looking real hard at a HHR

The friggin' rabbit is loading ammo. Probably gonna start a armed rabbit cult up there. actually he should have his fat ass out in the fields planting.

Reply to
Roy

What is a HHR???

You are being watched. Behave!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

It is chevies retro toy. Sorta on the idea of a PT crusier only bigger.

Okay!!

Reply to
Roy

Sorry Roy but I get sick and tired of the Dems telling me over and over how bad everything is with their doom and gloom. I prefer to look on the bright side of things and your article is spot on but is so seldom said or heard.

WTF Roy!! You continue to mention Bush when he has nothing to do with any of this. Your typical stereotyping of Bush being some sorta standard bearer is noted. I've been saying for 4 years now I don't like the guy...but I can hear you and TBone chant...ya, righttttttt.

Reply to
Miles

I've heard lots of bad stories of major problems with the HHR. Dunno if they resolved them all on the newer models. I like the looks of them and the latest minor revisions are nice.

Reply to
Miles

well he could load some 9mm and .357 for me and ship it down here (of course in my plan he foots the bill cause he enjoys loading ammo so much) and then after an appropriate range trip I'll send him some empty brass....

sounds like one hell of a plan to me!

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Miles you introduced the political bs in this thread.

Reply to
Roy

They had some early problems with the 2.2.

Reply to
Roy

2 questions, one why the hell you wanna sell a CJ??? hassle? you need to quit frettin about a jeep and just put the damn thing in the mud! Remember Jeeps are happiest with mud inside the cab, swimming through water/mud and climbing over rocks.

next have you had your head checked recently? I mean seriously man a CHEBBY??????? I think your sick!

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

One of these days, you'll step up to a real handgun... the S&W 500... Your pecker will never feel the same..... If my daughter will shoot it, so can you......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

AH yes the S&W 500 I'd love to touch one of those off. but its a bit out of my price range to own at the moment. So i'll keep on getting better with the .357 revolver and my little plastic gun.

I'm looking for the opportunity to shoot the 460ES also, from what i've heard its just plain unpleasant.....One guy i talked to said dropping back to the 454 Casual was like dropping to the 45 LC in a 454 gun. now that's insane!

and as far as your daughter shooting.....................have you asked for lessons yet? From what I've heard she could show you a thing or 2.

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

As long as you have a trigger to pull, things are good...

A friend has a 460 that he's let me shoot a few times. While it gets your attention I didn't think it was all that bad. Certainly not any worse than the 500.. What I think is unpleasant is when you drop a full power .357 in one of those little air weight five shot revolvers. That stings..

Don't believe everything ole Roy spews out. Retired old farts have to think of things to talk about. Soon he'll be saying how good White Castles are.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Too bad! If ya don't like it then ignore it! My original comment did NOT attack you. Yet you certainly took a shot at directly at me with your own BS. Would have been OK but your shot showed the stereotyping rhetoric of your side of politics as I have repeatedly said here that I do NOT like Bush. Try again, or better yet, ignore!

Reply to
miles

Never said it did.

Factual BS.

Merely pointing out what ya do.

Reply to
Roy

Hmm...figured you'd say that.

"With Bush and his policies as your standard bearer, I'd think you'd give it a rest."

That was a cheap shot directed at me and devoid of truth in the matter. My comment was NOT directed at you.

I do? I did NOT direct my comment at you personally. That would be something you do yourself.

Reply to
Miles

I'll go real slow here. I said you contiue to arrempt to turn every friggin' thread into a political debate. That is what you do imo.Yup, it was directed at you, as it was written in respone to your post. As your post is directed at any dems. As one who will vote dem this in the upcoming election it was directed at me.

Last is yours

Reply to
Roy

Lol, a sure sign of your insecurity! A say something against the Dem party in general and you feel its directed at you personally. Hmm...guess the shoe fits then!

Sorry Roy, the topic YOU posted WAS/IS a hot political topic. It's part of both parties current campaign whether you like it or not. Deal with it.

Reply to
Miles

I know I said the last was your but...

Where have we heard the term "insecure" or "insecurity" before ? Do ya think? Nah, well maybe.

Read the subject! OT Sold It!!!! Me selling a house is political??? Only when YOU turned the thread into a political circus.

Deal with some reality will ya. Your a political junkie trolling for a debate.

Reply to
Roy