OT Sold It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 12
TBone wrote:

Very different. I use the same stats to show how our economy has been doing the past 7 years as was used in the 90's. You on the other hand tout the great economy of the 90's using those same stats but discounted them the past 7 years.
Miles, Tbone doesn't quote ANY stats.
On the other hand, you are correct, he discounts any stats he disagrees with, no matter the source.
--
Max

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, he is not entitled to his own
Max Dodge wrote:

He showed the stats to prove how great the economy was in the 90's yet discounted them when they showed a strong economy after 2000.

Of course not, a Republican was in the White house, and Congress was Republican controlled, nothing could be going right.
--
Max

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, he is not entitled to his own

Thing is, you label everyone a liberal or democrat if they don't agree with you. I swear miles, reading your nonsense is exactly like turning on the TV and listening to to our fearless leader speak about ... anything.
One dumbass is enough, frankly.
Craig C.
On Fri, 30 May 2008 08:52:54 -0700, Craig C. wrote:
hey Craig haven't seen ya post anything in a while. how ya doin man?
Still bustin my butt on school work and family stuff here.
--
Chris

I'm great. You?

Keep up the good work. I dropped out in the Fall of 2007 due to taking a new job, getting married and buying a home. I'm hoping to get back to it this Fall. Haven't needed to post anything here. At $4.69 per gallon for diesel, my truck sits in the driveway 29 out of 30 days per month. The wife drops me off at work every morning. :-)
BTW ... did you have as many problems with the torque converter recall on your Liberty CRD? It was dangerous to drive ... it kept lurching forward when coming to a stop. Finally, after a heated call to Chrysler, they agreed to put a whole new torque converter in it. No problems since.
Craig C.
On Fri, 30 May 2008 10:51:25 -0700, Craig C. wrote:

getting along, lost the house, had a baby, tore up a truck... ya know LIFE! catchin up on school work like i said, OT at work then my wife going into the hospital got me so far behind i may never see the light of day now. i'll spend the bulk of tomorrow doing shell scripts and taking tests to catch up. OH THE JOY OF IT!
She's home now and recovering so hopefully life can return to its usual hectic nature from the total chaos of recent history.

no just had the weird in and out of lockup problem (like it was trying but couldn't hold lockup) they replaced the converter under the recall and my problem went away. had the #3 glow plug die twice then no problems since (up till i sold it, long story miss that little truck)
My 05 is no more either. bought then sold a F350 now i've got a little YJ as my play toy. My wife has the 99 Durango again (bought it back from the inlaws) I'll keep it till the end of time, plan is to get her a little gas saver and only use the durango when we MUST haul more than 4 or 5 people. or for those occasions when only something like the durango will get the job done. i've got my eye on one of the Suzuki cars, there's a dealer near me and they have the little 37mpg jobs (EPA estimate) for around 12K new with one heck of a warr. sporty looking little thing.
--
Chris

I have worked for 3 companies in the past 2 years. All started the off-shore process to "control costs". Yet the executives receive HUGE bonuses, company cars, etc. It's happening all around. Open your eyes, get the Republican cock out of your mouth and face reality.

Oh, you mean like the current REPUBLICAN administration's policies which actually encourage off-shoring high-tech jobs?

I'm not a union supporter. Never been part of a union. I am, however, an American that is watching American middle class jobs being off-shored so executives can pad their pockets. Anyone with half a brain can see the tragedy and potential long-term effects of a dwindling middle class. I suppose then, that excludes die-hard Republicans.
Craig C.
Craig C. wrote: \

No, I mean the corrupt greedy unions that force them there. But I also blame world economics even more so. These companies sell world wide. They don't go offshore just to export back to the USA.

Thats a belief thats far from reality but easy for the less informed to believe. Skyrocketing insurance costs, dramatically increased competition from foreign corporations etc. are far more to blame.
Craig C. wrote:

Nah, just one or two. If the shoe fits! Your stereotypical rhetoric above shows just that.

Oh ouch. You really know how to hurt a guy. BTW, just how long has it been since you've been laid?
Craig C.
Craig C. wrote:

Ya, I remember when I had my first beer. Bud light?

You didn't answer the question. No surprise there. I bet you haven't been laid in at least a decade.
Speaking of avoiding questions ... here's one you never answered, despite my posting it at least six times to you last time we had a discussion:
Explain why you consider Republicans the conservative/responsible party when 6+ trillion of the 9+ trillion dollar debt was run up under Republican presidents. Go ahead ... look it up. It's true.
I doubt you'll answer it this time too. You haven't got the ability to accept any responsibility for your BS political arguments. It's that liberal thinking.
Craig C.
Craig C. wrote:

You Craig are certainly showing your age!

Oh geez. Our current Republican party is anything but conservative. Yet the current Democrat led congress has INCREASED the spending rate even further. Explain that.
I know, the Dems can't be held accountable because they don't claim to have any values.

You are showing that 1) you have no sense of humor and 2) you need a good lay.

Nope. I'm not a straight party voter, Miles. You are. I have nothing to explain. You do. You get out here and preach how Republicans are the party for America and everyone who doesn't agree is a liberal. Think about what your party has done to, not for, this country. You make excuse after excuse for your Republican butt buddy's and point finger at ANYONE else that disagrees. You're just as intolerant and deaf as those you vote for.
The government shouldn't give idiots like you voting rights.
Besides ... you still did not answer the question. All 6+ trillion doesn't belong to Dubya. A large part of it belongs to Daddy and Mr. Reagan himself. Explain that.
Craig C.
Craig C. wrote:

Not true.

Um nope! You sound like the typical Democrat blogger with that rhetoric. I've stated quite publicly here for years that I do not like Bush and the republican party is anything but conservative. The difference with me is that I do not see the Democrats as having any solution and their recent example in congress has proved just that. Honestly I'm disgusted with both parties.

BS, miles. You're the Republican poster boy. There are hundreds of posts proving it.

Here we go. I disagree, therefore I'm a democrat/liberal. Must be nice living in a world where you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Yet, you voted for them.
"Thanks"
Craig C.
Craig C. wrote:

LOL, I disagree with some of your views and I'm the Republican poster boy and preacher as well as a Bush lover. Dang hypocrite!

I've also voted for some Democrats. Once again, you sound like a Democrat/liberal blogger! You ashamed of what you are? I'm proud to be a conservative.

You stand accused by way of your own words. Perhaps you should google your own postings.

Sigh. Of course I'm not ashamed of what I am. Quite the opposite. You can't put a political label on me, miles. I am not "owned" by a party. I make the best decision for my family, myself and my country. The comical part about it is that someone, at some point, defined which issues were left and which issues were right. I happen to disagree with the placement of some of the issues. Namely, environmental issues. Would you agree, miles, that "conservative" is the root of "conservation"? If so, how then do you explain that "conserving" (ie. taking care of, caring for) the environment is a "left" issue?
Regardless of this glaring misplacement, I'd be willing to bet that you are further left than I on MOST, if not ALL issues.
I'd be happy to discuss it further, but you STILL have not explained to me how you can consider the the last 3 Republican presidents "conservative" since they are responsible for 6+ trillion of the 9+ trillion dollar debt. Please ... explain Republican-Boy.
Craig C.