OT - Some crazy turbo charging going on across the pond.

A lot of nitrous too. =-)
http://www.vsmotor.no/en_videos.html
Check out the video second from bottom. Best if you d/l it and play separate from browser. Caution: Big files. I'll say this, that is some badass 6cy M5.
Jeff
Jeff Mayner wrote:

It was so bad-ass the camera man was shaking! Good thing they showed the ET and MPH at the end. I couldn't read it on the scoreboard.

almost an "on/off" switch for the power. ether the car was a dog, or the tires were spinning from soo much power. in the "in car" video, you could hear that he was on and off the gas the whole time, trying to modulate the power and just couldn't. Yay for big power! boo for not being able to properly harness it.
Trey wrote:

To quote a certain tire commercial, "Power is nothing without control."
AP
Alan Petrillo wrote:

Looked to me like that boy was in control. Those burnouts were pretty intense. ;-)
Jeff