OT: Some great folks in Maine meeting troops deploying

Wonderful group of people... Thought some might get a warm & fuzzy from it..

Quite an improvement from the 60's...

Clay's (our son) unit arriving:

Pictures of Clay arriving:

I think most of us support our troops, whether we agree where and why they're deployed...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

That is a nice change from when we came back. Now the troops get hug's and stuff when they return. Maybe this country has learned something.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yep.. and in this case, even when they deploy!