OT: Some great folks in Maine meeting troops deploying

Wonderful group of people... Thought some might get a warm & fuzzy from it..
Quite an improvement from the 60's...
http://mainetroopgreeters.com/Site/Home-1.html

Clay's (our son) unit arriving:
http://mainetroopgreeters.smugmug.com/gallery/3173001#174537468
Pictures of Clay arriving:
http://www.bajawoodcraft.com/clay_arriving_in_maine.htm
I think most of us support our troops, whether we agree where and why they're deployed...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

That is a nice change from when we came back. Now the troops get hug's and stuff when they return. Maybe this country has learned something.
Roy