OT..Somedays ya feel old

Yep...the big 5-0 today. Now I'm officially a member of the old fart club. Time to trade the Dodge off on a golf cart.
Denny

happy B-day ole man!
keep the dodge buy a Harley, their faster than golf carts ;-)
--
----------------------------
-Chris

Well, well. It would seem that your age has caught up to your belt size. <BFG>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Roy

looked pretty good last night.
Roy

There's good and bad news, Buggs....
You're only as old as you feel...
You've been an old fart for years, get over it... Mac

Time to look fer a truck with heated leather seats whippersnapper!!
;^)
Happy B'Day
Mike

golf cart.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply
HBD wabbit!

Thanks for all the encouraging comments everyone!! I just got home from a b-day party complete with plenty of black balloons and candles and several hours of walking around the county fair eating all my favorite health foods.. It just doesn't get much better than that.. <G>
Denny

Good way to check the smoke detectors, too.. *eg*
Mac
Denny wrote:

Happy birthday! If your going to get a golf cart it may as well be one of these: http://www.azcustomcarts.com /
--
Ken

HBD, Denny. Did you get a new bunny suit today? Purdy soon, you will be a FOG (Friggin Old Guy).
FMB
"Denny" wrote:

HBD & welcome to the club, Denny. Just remember, "Youth and ability are overcome by age and treachery!" <wg>
Bryan
Happy birthday Denny and many more to come dale
On 8/20/06 4:56 AM, in article qdXFg.66912$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,