OT: Something that doesn't happen every day.

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

Jodi, Jodi, Jodi, What have you done? Ya have me semi screwed here.<G>
Denny wrote:

It's a term from Star Wars.
Padawan - In the SW world it is an apprentice, student, rookie
--
Steve W.

Hey, let the friggin rabbit do his own damn research! <G>

He would never have found the answer in the fridge. Where else would he search?
FMB (North Mexico)
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 17:42:46 -0500, jmc

Nice. Gonna keep him in the living room? <g>
Suddenly, without warning, PeterD exclaimed (3/6/2010 7:57 PM):

I wish. I momentarily thought about the collective apoplexy my landlady and the HOA would have if I said, "I won a horse, and need to finish the fence in the back yard, is that OK?"
He's still at his home farm for now.
jmc

Jodi, it truly pains me to say this. But looking at the horse it sorta reminds me of Denny, from both ends.
<VBG>
Roy

;^)
Mike

He's beautiful!! Great pic's
Roy

Padwan!
This is so damned good i don't think I'll sleep tonight!! Padwan.... This is gonna stick tighter than panties on a virgin!!
<GBMFG>!!!!
Denny

Or tighter than a Nun's habit...

Padwan!
This is so damned good i don't think I'll sleep tonight!! Padwan.... This is gonna stick tighter than panties on a virgin!!
Yada, yada, yada........ Go back to "the machine" wide ride <G>
Roy <GBMFG>!!!!
Denny

Congrats on the new lawn mower.
beekeep
Maybe the govt should do more of this, (give horses away)...
think of the economic stimulus it would generate... now you need a truck (if you didn't have one) and a trailer, a fenced in area, some kind of shady area type out building. Then all the feed and vet bills... lol
I know, just ribbing ya. FWIW, I raised cattle (cow & calf) for a while. 'least I had hopes of making money at the end of the tunnel, horses.... not so much.