OT: Something that doesn't happen every day.

Padwan!

This is so damned good i don't think I'll sleep tonight!! Padwan.... This is gonna stick tighter than panties on a virgin!!

!!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Nice pics Jodi...

And thanks for Roy's new handle. Now I only have to figure out what it is... My imagination is in high gear...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hint: Watch the newer Star Wars

jmc

Reply to
jmc

It's a term from Star Wars.

Padawan - In the SW world it is an apprentice, student, rookie

Reply to
Steve W.

Nice. Gonna keep him in the living room?

Reply to
PeterD

Or tighter than a Nun's habit...

Reply to
PeterD

Suddenly, without warning, PeterD exclaimed (3/6/2010 7:57 PM):

I wish. I momentarily thought about the collective apoplexy my landlady and the HOA would have if I said, "I won a horse, and need to finish the fence in the back yard, is that OK?"

He's still at his home farm for now.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

He's beautiful!! Great pic's

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Jodi, Jodi, Jodi, What have you done? Ya have me semi screwed here.

Reply to
Roy

Hey, let the friggin rabbit do his own damn research!

Reply to
Roy

Padwan!

This is so damned good i don't think I'll sleep tonight!! Padwan.... This is gonna stick tighter than panties on a virgin!!

Yada, yada, yada........ Go back to "the machine" wide ride

Roy !!!!

Denny

Reply to
Roy

Jodi, it truly pains me to say this. But looking at the horse it sorta reminds me of Denny, from both ends.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

He would never have found the answer in the fridge. Where else would he search?

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Yes, the resemblance IS remarkable, ain't it?

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons