OT-sort of? 04 Neon

Does anyone know where I might find, on-line, a wiring diagram of the steering column wiring harness?
My daughter bought one of those cheapie remote starters from Wal-Fart and
figured she and her sister could install it themselves. The first sign of trouble was when she read she needed a "Alarm System" adaptor (she has a Grey colored type key). She ordered the adaptor for another $50 and saw the coil had to go around the ignition switch.That's when she decided it was time to call dad. I'm no car/truck mechanic guru but I can and have worked on a number of cars/trucks/semi's in my life. I am now disabled from a job accident, so that's why she did not ask me in the first place, after all the directions looked so simple, and they give you all the tools (a junk test light and a razor knife to cut the wires)
SO ANY WAY'S, if I had a schematic it would save me, and my back, from being twisted under the dash any longer that it has to.
Thanks for your help Klumze
klumze wrote:

Bulldogsecurity.com has wiring charts. This is the one you need: http://tinyurl.com/4umpe
That will work, THANK YOU! Klumze