OT Sorta

It would seem that the suggestion of the Idiot helping the friggin' rabbit with snowplowing can't work.

Over at: rec.autos.maker.jeep+willys there is a thread that contains a little investigative work by one of the folks there .Seems that the Idiot's permits have been pulled by the state.

For those who want to take a look at this the thread is titled: Re: Snoman in deep water- he can't get out. It is dated 11/13/2007

Highly reccomended reading for the Idiot's fan club

Reply to
Roy

I just looked in that group and didn't see the thread. Only thing dated the

13th are the crap post that go on over there. Maybe it got deleted??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Nope, it is there. I just checked on two readers and they show it. you might want to try google. It is well worth it. I gotta run out maybe later I'll try a c&p.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

It actually started under a dif thread so you won't see it until you expand it. Can't remember the name of the original thread.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

I found it. It was easy. Google has a very good search function in Google Groups. Go figure. Anyway, the thread started out as: Jeep in water - now transmission will not work. For the Google Groups archive see:

Nosey

Try this one and read Neon Johns post.

Roy

Reply to