Only 2 weeks away.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

GO GOOD GAME ! ! !

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

He should put his wife behind the wheel.

Reply to
Roy

Greg you been following the stuff with DEI and Dale Jr. It's going to be really interesting to see how that all turns out. I can see Jr. taking the number 1 spot at RCR!

Reply to
azwiley1

I'm waiting for next year when the super bowl will be in Arizona.

Reply to
miles

It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. If Jr moves, he will take Bud with him. That will probably be the end of DEI.

Reply to
Roy

....even more boring than a slug crawling up a wall.

Reply to
Me

I'm on the Bears wagon........that makes it sure to wreck..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Whaddda mean?? I'm following your lead!! They are doing okay so far.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

He'll take Bud (not to be confused with Budd) and a lot more, like Tony Sr/Jr, and Realtree. As well as an ass load of money!

Reply to
azwiley1

HEY FATASS YOU BROKE MY WAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
azwiley1

Damn Rabbit!! I should have known better!

Boy, Grossman really does suck. I never paid much attention to the Bears, don't they have a back up QB?

Reply to
Roy

I won't tell anyone who's fault it was.

Reply to
Nosey

Not that's any better than Grossman. Bet that changes in the off season.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Bad news Roy, Grossman IS the back up. Brian Griese (sp) is the started but has been out hurt almost the entire season. I don't think it could have gotten any worse, hell, he should have just handed it to the Colt's D!

Reply to
azwiley1

Hell they could have grabbed Flutie.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

They both leave you with a bad taste!

While Jr. has a standing invitation to join RCR, I don't think you will see it until late in Jr.'s career. And then I think it will be just a few races in the number 3.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I think I called that game pretty damn close.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep