OT: Superbowl

Page 1 of 2
GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HARVICK!!!!!!
Only 2 weeks away.
beekeep

He should put his wife behind the wheel.

Greg you been following the stuff with DEI and Dale Jr. It's going to be really interesting to see how that all turns out. I can see Jr. taking the number 1 spot at RCR!

It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. If Jr moves, he will take Bud with him. That will probably be the end of DEI.

He'll take Bud (not to be confused with Budd) and a lot more, like Tony Sr/Jr, and Realtree. As well as an ass load of money!

They both leave you with a bad taste!
While Jr. has a standing invitation to join RCR, I don't think you will see it until late in Jr.'s career. And then I think it will be just a few races in the number 3.
beekeep
On Feb 5, 4:18 am, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

That might be true, but if he does not sign with DEI, which is up this year, he will be going somewhere. Once the other owners, especially the teams that are struggling a little, willbe jumping all over him if he doesn't re-sign.

GO GOOD GAME ! ! !
FMB (North Mexico)
....even more boring than a slug crawling up a wall.
What color uniform was the slug wearing? And did it have a wardrobe malfunction?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
azwiley1 wrote:

I'm waiting for next year when the super bowl will be in Arizona.

I'm on the Bears wagon........that makes it sure to wreck..
Denny

Whaddda mean?? I'm following your lead!! They are doing okay so far.
Roy

Damn Rabbit!! I should have known better!<G>
Boy, Grossman really does suck. I never paid much attention to the Bears, don't they have a back up QB?

Not that's any better than Grossman. Bet that changes in the off season.
Denny

Hell they could have grabbed Flutie.
Roy

Bad news Roy, Grossman IS the back up. Brian Griese (sp) is the started but has been out hurt almost the entire season. I don't think it could have gotten any worse, hell, he should have just handed it to the Colt's D!

I think I called that game pretty damn close.
beekeep