OT: Tied the knot

I just thought I would share with everyone that I had my funeral, err... I mean wedding this weekend.

Greg

I guess you have my symp.......er....congratulations......
<BG>
Denny
I know of a DeLorean for sale if you want to add a flux capacitor and go back in time.

azwiley1 wrote:

Congrats, Larry.

There is sex after marriage!
(and sometimes 2 people are involved)
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

Congrats Larry, sympathy to the bride.
Roy

beekeep

I think the line is, "it makes one week" Greg

beekeep

Never heard it that way. Greg
Congrats, Larry! ...and God bless her. :)
Randy
--
Visit http://camconative.dotphoto.com to see
a glimpse of life in Cameron County

carriage :)))) Congratulations to the both of you dale

Has anyone else noticed that even the writer of the "wedding march" thought it was a bad idea? Listen to the notes real close, what do you hear? Dumb Dumb Duh Dumb, Dumb Duh Dumb Duh Dumb.....
-
Condol-ulations Larry. ;-)
Ken (married for over a quarter century...and still wrong)

Thanks gang.