OT-Tolerance

Miles, I told you the truth about what I was doing, and you refuse to accept it and have called me a liar.

So be it.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

It's funny how everyone wants to put conditions on tolerance when it comes to what _I_ believe.

That is not tolerance.

Reply to
Budd Cochran
)

Why are non-Christians thinking that applies to them? It doesn't. Christians don't judge other Christians, but are allowed to mention errors in beliefs.

No need, the 1611 King james Version, and if you are not a christian, God has already judged you, but will pardon your crimes if you seek Him.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Thank you for your honesty.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

If you read it as something besides a history book you would too.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

You have become a troll!!!

Maybe if we don't feed him he will shut up about his beliefs

Reply to
Roy

No conditions, Greg, either accept me and my beliefs or not.

Just don't brag on your tolerance anymore.

I, at least, don't brag on being tolerant.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I want you to get help!!

Let your family read your post's for the past month. No balls?

Reply to
Roy

Really! this is the first time that I have spoken out to you in the group when I felt that you have crossed a line. I have NEVER done ANY of the things that you have accused the others of doing. So, I have no guts? I take no responsibility for what I have done? What have I done, other then try to get you to understand that what you are doing to everyone is to convert them to your way of thinking so no one will disagree with you.

Sorry my friend, I REFUSE to live my life following someone else's beliefs, that I DO NOT agree with, and that is how everyone in here feels.

Give me a break Budd, EVERY religion out there "sets rules to live by" how ever it is only Fundimental Christianity and the Morons, opps Mormans, that live their life 100% strictly by the book. Yes, you know I am right. Hell my step-daughter converted to Morman just to marry a guy and in doing so she gave up A LOT of who she was and what she wanted in life. As with you, that was HER choice, we cautioned her to make sure that was what she truly wanted but NO ONE stopped her or forced her to do something she didnt want too.

Quote away! But don't try to force or expect EVERYONE else to feel the same as you!

Reply to
azwiley1

"Rammed??? I give up. no one here has the guts to take the responsibility for what they have done to me over my beliefs. "

Budd, honestly -- that's a little over the top. At the end of the day, it's just words on a screen read and written by fat losers with too much time on their hands.

Jon

Since someone else referenced Ben Franklin: "The worst wheel of a cart makes the most noise."

Reply to
Jon

Only if you can prove the existence of God and the validity of the Bible.

Reply to
John Kunkel

Everybody is and has been honest with you. You won't accept honesty

Reply to
Roy

Your view and right to believe as you choose? Yes, absolutely.

Unsolicited talk (or preaching) resulting in the brow beating of others? Nope.

To many, Budd, God is no more real than Bugs Bunny. To others, God exists, but they are bitter about what religion has done. To either group, your need to CONVINCE them otherwise is, well, intolerable.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

actually i demand nothing of you. i hope that you learn some dignity and some grace, but i hope that for your sake not mine. you aren't my problem, you are your own.

Reply to
theguy

well, roy was right again.

Reply to
theguy

New bumper sticker: Instead of "Rush was right", "Roy was right".

:-) Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Your wrong, Budd; I have read it cover to cover. Have you? I know you haven't. If you did then you wouldn't make the statement that you believe the Bible is the inerrant word of God. Actually read, then come back and talk to me.

Reply to
Xclimation

Generally, with the exception of the extreme fundamentalist, you will find the Christian more tolerant of the beliefs of others than you will find others to the beliefs of Christians. They (the christian) may tell you you are wrong, but will accept you regardless. The Atheist or non Christian (whether Islamist, Jew, or Humanist) tells the Christian he is wrong, ridicules him, and demands not to be exposed to anything, or subjected to anything that smacks of, or reminds him of, Christianity.

Why is it that of todays nations, the most tolerant are those where Christianity has been, historically, the predominant belief system??????

As a Christian, I'll tolerate your view, whatever it is. I won't necessarily agree with you - but I'll let you believe whatever you like, as long as it does not infringe upon the rights of others (whether that be myself, as a Christian, or anyone else). You don't need to prove anything to me.

Can you say the same??

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Bugs Bunny isn't real?????? And all this time I was thinking............. Oh shit.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

DAMN!! Looks like the wabbit needs to find a new hero!

Reply to
azwiley1