OT-Tolerance

Page 5 of 8

I'm not standing up for Budd. I'm just saying don't be the pot calling the kettle black - Y'all are every bit as intollerant as Budd is. And perhaps moreso.

<clare at snyder.on.ca> wrote in message wrote:

That's BS! We listened to Budds and now yours for quite some time before anything was said. After a fashion these post's verge on harrasment.

No, this rant was going on for so long before I came on the scene that I haven't even SEEN Budd's rants. My mail server was incommunicado for several months and I just got back on at what appears to have been the tail end of Budd's rants.
And no, I'm not Budd's wife. I HAVE a wife. And I don't know Budd.

<clare at snyder.on.ca> wrote in message wrote:

Try google and have a look.

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:25:12 -0500, clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

you sure have made some strange statements then, considering that you don't know him and have not read what he has written. like the one about how many of the members here are more intolerant than budd. how do you come to make that sort of statement without (admittedly.......by you) you don't even know what has been said or written? honestly, kind of sounds like your ass over loaded your mouth on this one.
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 01:55:42 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

I've seen Budds postings many times in the past. Just that I don't know him personally. As for intollerance? Budd would have to be EXTREMELY intollerant to be worse than a good number of the posters on this topic who are TOTALLY intollerant of the christian viewpoint.

Budds posts in the past (like the last time he was here) are nowhere near as bad as they have become. Before blindly accusing others, you really should Google the past months posts from him. Look past the religious aspect of the posts and to his complete lack of concern or respect for anything but his own viewpoints and if anyone disagrees with him in any way, regardless of how polite they try to be, how bitter his responses are and his whining of how he is the one being picked on. IIRC, he called you a few names as well.
<clare at snyder.on.ca> wrote in message wrote:

Budd would have to be

You have to be unable or unwilling to read or you have become our latest troll.
As I suggested before use Google and become aware of what you are talking about. Right now you sound like a uninformed fool.
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:25:22 -0500, clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

examples?
On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:11:45 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

Remove my name and abot 3? others fromthe list of those who have posted on the subject and you've pretty well got the list.
I don't have a Dodge truck anymore, so I don't really have a horse in this race anyway, so GOOD BYE. I'm out here.

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:58:39 -0500, clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

well, again clare.......examples. not accusations, but provide some examples of your statement. who has been "totally intollerant of the christian viewpoint"? that is a pretty clear statement, im just asking for some proof.
Well, there's your proof that you seek, but are you responsible enough to admit what you've done?
You ran off a Christian with your intolerance.
Clare is right, but you are too self-centered to admit it. You, T-bone, Roy and maybe a few others are intolerant and bigoted, and those are your best points. Your bad points? You're an unrepentant sinner and your going to Hell. That is your choice.
Btw, if Clare and I were the same person, why would I ask myself in public forum for forgiveness? That would make me as stupid as you are. I have no desire to be in the same class as you.
I won't say "goodbye" because the root of the word is in the Old English phrase "God be with you"
And that would be "casting pearls before swine".
--
Budd Cochran

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 07:17:16 -0700, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:>Well, there's your proof that you seek, but are you responsible enough to

thank you. that is very christian of you budd. also, thank you for the showing of tolerance that you have made, you have been a good mentor.

Budd Cochran wrote:

Clare chose to engage. There was no intolerance, merely discussion. This further proves what someone in this ng has already said about *your* definition of intolerance. In your mind, an intolerant person is someone that questions your belief system.

You ran off once friends with your senile rants.

Romans 14:4- "Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls..."
You aren't our master, bitch. So stop judging.

In that case, don't ever say "goodbye" to me. It's against my religion.
Craig C.

<snip rant>
Have you let your family read what you have posted over the past month?

If posting vile, mean spirited, name calling posts like this is what it means to be Christian, I want no part of it. However, I happen to know some very nice Christians and know better. If there is a God there is no way in hell that he is going to let you into heaven.
beekeep
Bye Budd
<clare at snyder.on.ca> wrote in message wrote:

Talk about a drive by....
clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

Now watch the posts from Budd start appearing. I swear it's the same person.
Bob