OT-Tolerance

Page 8 of 8

Bugs Bunny isn't real?????? And all this time I was thinking............. Oh shit.....
Denny

DAMN!! Looks like the wabbit needs to find a new hero!

Bugs is grey, not pink. Makes a BIG difference.
:-) Craig C.

How can your beliefs not allow others to do as they choose? Who the hell are you to tell others what they can and can't say?
You're in effect saying that you must be allowed to pontificate any belief you desire, and everyone else MUST accept it as fact.
I've never said this before, but hey - first time for everything. Budd, FUCK YOU.
Now go play the wounded victim, and tell me how shocked you are.

http://homepage.mac.com/mcraigchr/budd5.htm
Craig C.
Damn, even at my worst I wasn't bad enough to get a web site dedicated to me. Are you proud Budd?
"Craig C." < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message
We can fix that if you like! <VBG>

Gee, thanks for the offer but I think I will pass :-)
"azwiley1" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message

Hey, it's the *least* I could do. You can't get this kind of entertainment anywhere! Look out Borat ... here comes the Budd-meister!
Craig C.

Oh but you do! Seems to me I posted a link awhile back. You must have missed it.
beekeep
LOL, no, I saw that one but it was not specifically created for me.
"beekeep" < snipped-for-privacy@radix.net> wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 01:55:57 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

Better go get your blood pressure checked Tom, he ain't worth dying over.
beekeep
Tom Lawrence wrote:

Religous/moral beliefs always seem to end up in two extreme and opposite forms of action.
At one extreme, dealing with say a bona fide Nazi: "I personally don't belief in your position that the Jews are the cause of all the worlds problems and belong in extermination camps, but that's just my opinion and you're perfectly free to believe and act on those beliefs as long as you don't negatively impact me".
At the other extreme we have current radical Islam, or pretty much the same thing a few hundreds of years ago via Christianity (e.g. Crusades, Protestant-Catholic wars, etc., etc.): "God demands I do something about the immoral infidel, so I cut off your head. God is Great!"
It's not always easy to find that balance of action that true following of a belief system demands. Too much action and you become a dangerous zealot, with not enough, you become nothing more than a shill.
SMH

Well said. Now compare your post to Budd's post's and tell me they are in the same vein.
Roy

Have a hive of bees open and you will see how much faith they have! I waved to them to come on over and they just got back into their car and left.
beekeep
I believe that since much of the Bible is symbolic, there is no such thing as the "literal interpretation". Actually, since literal isn't interprted, and interpreting something isn't literal, you can't have one of them.
Which version is correct? American Standard, New International, King James, Revised King James, or some other version? They can't all be right.
As a Mormon, I believe that the Book of Mormon is scripture, also. So, I don't agree with your biblical inerrancy.
Yes, I'm tolerant of you. Believe what you want. When it's all said and done I'll come down and visit you once in awhile.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.