ot: travel through the midwest

All:
I'm back in the US, out west somewhere at the moment. We're expecting to head east on the weekend, probably along I-90 and I-80 (heading to
NY). Was wondering if folks can tell me how travel is through the midwest? Are there places where these major highways are damaged and we'll have to find a way around?
(BTW, for those who know me, hubby got his Jeep Wrangler (Rubicon) and he's quite happy with it. I'll keep my Dakota, though, thank you. :)
jmc

Not real sure how the highways are but when you get to I75 in Toledo, turn south for about an hour. The greasy burgers are on me!!!!! <BG>
Denny