OT Vacum cleaners!!!

sorry my mistake i typed that from memory.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

and his comment would be what?

"i bought one for my wife on her birthday and got in trouble!"????

*grin*
Reply to
Christopher Thompson

You guy's just don't get it. I never get in trouble with my wife. Contrary to what some might think I'm a wonderful person, thus no problems with the wife. Further I just picked up a couple of hundred rounds for her S&W, for our day at the range. Of course I also picked up 500 rounds of 357 for myself. I may be wonderful person, but not stupid. I'm not going to be out gunned by any woman.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

LOL i never said you werent a good person.

i just know how it would go with my wife. and believe me, if i would buy her a vacum anywhere near her birthday i wouldnt be able to type this. *grin*

and i dont blame you for making sure your not out gunned

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

DURN KIDS!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Yeah I'm with you -- my late husband suggested he get me a vibrator for my birthday -- since I wasn't getting enough!! No, actually that's not how he died

rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

You are wise or experienced. He must have an amazing wife! My dad tried to do that once -- she told him she'd rather have a wife. rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

THAT WOULD BE TBONE NOT YOU ROY -- BUT YOU'LL LEARN! LOL!

He must have an amazing wife! My dad tried

Reply to
Rachel Easson

yep.. we exchange email a lot.. he's a cranky as ever.. *g*

Mac

mac davis

I haven't seen it, but I've read several stories about airline seats being given up for service people and parades...

Unfortunately, most folks confuse the politics of why we have people in harms way and who sent them with the reality of the situation that you go where you're told and get the job done if you can..

I think a lot of us are against being over there but support our troops big time..

Mac

mac davis

Right...

BTW, bro... what color IS the sky in your world?? Mac

mac davis

I bought my wife a big-ass Dremel kit for Christmas.... it was her favorite present... Christmas is for toys, right??

(she got me a lathe tool that I've been wanting but was too cheap to buy)

Mac

mac davis

hmm.. not our experience at all... must be a right coast thing... (maybe the Bob Newhart influence?)

Last couple we went to were rooms with full bath, one had a spa in the room... Breakfast was until 11 am in both places, I think... I don't do breakfast, so I know we did "brunch" in both places.. Mac

mac davis

thanks, Ken... I just passed that comment on to my kid in the Army... He's got 6 years in and we just talked him into singing up for another 4..

We keep telling him to get his degrees and do his 20 and then have a real life... Mac

mac davis

I had a friend with a Harley and he said it used more gas sitting in the garage than on the road... We suggested he either pay more attention to his wife or buy her a few toys..

*g* Mac

mac davis

Scroll up to Nosey's post. He has the link to the spot in his post.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hey! It is my little world that I'm in.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

never tried that yet ! anyway, at least I can laugh about it now rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

Mac,

Ya can't be a "Bush Basher" if you acknowledge the truth that it wasn't only G.W. that ordered the troops to go over there.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Nope, no way, nuh-uh . . . . ain't gonna touch it. It'd be too easy. Trying to be nicer . . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran