OT Vacum cleaners!!!

Page 6 of 7

Hey bro... don't forget to add YOUR comments to that web page...
Mac

Odd that you mention that. I was going to. I wrote up a little piece then hit the continue button and the next page wanted me to register provide email and set up a account stuff that I wasn't into doing. My spam blocker is working ot now as it is.
Roy

and his comment would be what?
"i bought one for my wife on her birthday and got in trouble!"????
*grin*
--
-Chris
05 CTD

LOL i never said you werent a good person.
i just know how it would go with my wife. and believe me, if i would buy her a vacum anywhere near her birthday i wouldnt be able to type this. *grin*
and i dont blame you for making sure your not out gunned
--
-Chris
05 CTD

I bought my wife a big-ass Dremel kit for Christmas.... it was her favorite present... Christmas is for toys, right??
(she got me a lathe tool that I've been wanting but was too cheap to buy)
Mac

Right...
BTW, bro... what color IS the sky in your world?? Mac

Hey! It is my little world that I'm in.<G>
Roy

Nope, no way, nuh-uh . . . . ain't gonna touch it. It'd be too easy. Trying to be nicer . . . . .
<VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,

Ya already did! PKB <VBG>
Roy
<LOL>
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
Roy wrote:

Most women would be pretty ticked at getting a household cleaning product as a present!! Most guys would be dead meat!!
I have a central vac system installed in my house. Still gotta vacuum as normal but all exhaust goes outside rather than through a filter and back into the house. Plus it pulls up the dog hair and far more dirt than I could ever get with an upright. Expensive but well worth every penny.

She's real easy going, and real hard to buy a gift for.

I thought about that but I don't want to put more into this place until we decide what we are going to do. Keep it or move and sell it.
Roy
Roy wrote:

You can take the central vac with you if you move. Thats the main cost if you do the install labor yourself. That involves putting PVC pipe down the interior walls and usually routed to the garage where the vac itself mounts on the wall.

I put it in at the other house. This one is all one level and no cellar so it would have to go in a closet and run the pvc up into the attic then down into the rooms. Don't know if the getting is worth the going. She's been talking about going to DC for a week with a couple of her girl friends. Maybe I'll spring for the hotel room.
Roy

hmm... that gives you a little over a week to find a nice board & breakfast place and make a reservation for you two...
Mac

No, no, no. Never ever a bread/board and breakfast. We try it a couple of times and didn't like it at all. Common bathroom down the hall, guy farting in the next room, up early to eat. I don't like the regiment that a B&B impose's, like to do what I want when I want.Overnight trips require a hotel that allows the wifes dog. The dog travels with us all the time.
Roy

hmm.. not our experience at all... must be a right coast thing... (maybe the Bob Newhart influence?)
Last couple we went to were rooms with full bath, one had a spa in the room... Breakfast was until 11 am in both places, I think... I don't do breakfast, so I know we did "brunch" in both places.. Mac
On 2/20/06 9:13 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, "Roy"

Our central vac works great, rather quite loud when I'm in the basement. I named the vac "Monica" after Monica Lewinsky :::)))))) dale