Roy

Reply to
Roy

I have learned.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Boy, is that evident.

Yer right bro, some can't seem to get it though.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Ya already did! PKB

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Fortunately this time they are a significant minority.

Reply to
TBone

you guys can argue politics all you want.. my focus is the kids in harms way..

(besides the fact that anyone using the word "truth" in a political or religious discussion is to be avoided, IMO)

Mac

mac davis

no stealing involved, Budd... it's being used all over the web and I just sort of quoted it... *g*

A friend on the right coast has a bumper sticker that says "Ted kennedy's car has killed more people that my guns"

I like that one a lot.. *lol*

Mac

mac davis

She must be up for sainthood, to put up with you, bro...

Amazing patience, love of middle aged "little boys", ER nurse, robot master, etc... She's be perfect, except for her strange choice of a partner.. *g*

Mac

mac davis

War is complex. And there are always at least two sides. Even the soldiers on the other side deserve respect. I don't like to say troops because that refers to groups, not each person who is risking their life every minute, all of who have family.

I think "politics" often refers to the overall perspective-on-high such as what the military leaders and government officials decide, while the soldiers are left to DEFEND as best as possible, which in war means killing. I don't think the top guys have watched many of their close friends die in front of them.

I often thought we could all save ourselves a lot of trouble and lives in this world if we put all the top guys in a gymnasium until one is left, and then we all cheer and applaud him, whoever he is, when he comes out. (we might start getting new body types in our politicians really quickly too!)

rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

I was standing in line ready to board and there was a discussion behind me from a group of canadian military. Apparently the airline was not accepting their military ID, and wanted a health card, driving license, or passport instead. Pretty bad eh?

Reply to
Rachel Easson

Yup, she certainly could be up for it.

Hell of a cook, extremely intelligent, has no fear of speed, and after yesterday's performance at the range could be very deadly at 25 feet

She is.

Nope, I'm her adopt a vet program.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Could't have said it better myself bro.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

LOL! good one Roy! is that original? rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

Nah, She uses it when I screw up, like rolling the atv, stuff like that.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'm not arguing, I'm stating fact. The congress could have stopped the fighting if it had wanted to. Sheesh.

Then I'll just not speak because that is all I will speak or write, to the best of my knowledge.

***
Reply to
Budd Cochran

Could be nothing more than that type of ID is easy to forge or perhaps already was.

Reply to
TBone

Hey, I could use that one too . . . . unless you count the house flies and other insects I've nailed with B-B guns.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Our central vac works great, rather quite loud when I'm in the basement. I named the vac "Monica" after Monica Lewinsky :::)))))) dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz