OT: weekend BS joke (besides, it's raining today)

So, this fellow walks into a bar with a box under his arms, places the box on the bar top and says to the bartender "If I show you the most amazing think you have ever seen, will you give me a free drink?" The bartender agrees.

The fellow opens the box and inside is a little man and a little piano. He says to the little man "Play Suwannee River." The bar is filled with the most beautiful version of "Suwannee River" the bartender has ever heard, so he give the fellow his free drink.

The bartender asks "Where ever did you get that little man?"

"There's a genie in front of your bar granting wishes."

The bartender runs out side, then returns a few minutes later followed by a long line of ducks. After many minutes, the bar is full of ducks. The bartender resumes his place behind the bar and asks the fellow "Why didn't you tell me the genie was hard of hearing? I asked for a million bucks and he gave me a million ducks!"

"Do you think I asked for a 10 inch pianist?"

Reply to
Ed H.